Luke Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Young

Apologies if point already made but I haven't seen anything on it. Just wanted to say thought he had a stormer last night, really good helping the midfield when he was able but also got in some crunching tackles. Along with Anton our best player imo. he went through a v dodgy spell a month or two ago but last night he seemed straight back to his early v impressive form for us.

Traore was also excellent. Taiwo actually did v well (made a goal, though was at fault for their second) but during that first 20 mins when we were under pressure Traore was about our only "out" ball and was also more solid than he has been defensively I thought. Having good full backs is something we've missed for years now and its great to see.

Very true, I thought Onouha was very good as well, strong and has pace.

Comment

Agree Young done he helps and supports down the right and doesn't get a nose bleed near goal. but it also helps to play people in their correct positions Young RB onouha at CB, should play Barton if at all through the middle he's not a wide player lacks pace better when in the mix of being in the middle ! lets get it right

Comment

Spot on!! What a player!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X