X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Sparky learnt last night

1. Always, if you can, kick towards the Loft 2nd half

2. Barton does not have respect to be Captain either on or off the pitch

3. Anton Ferdinand, whilst he has his dodgy moments, is bang up for it at this club

4. Jamie Mackie is an impact player - I love him to bits but not ready to be a starter yet

5. Adel will win us games at W12

6. If we go for it we may just pick up more points than we lose

7. A packed Loftus Road with the teaming going for it can un-nerve even the best. So go for it

8. When Dikate isn't tackling like a Kung fu master and settles into games he is a good player. Keep working on him and he could be the lynchpin

9. Taiwo needs more work. A lot more work. Defensively that is.

10. It feels nicer to be jumping around than standing there with your hands in your pockets or your arms folded. Players respond to that emotion and respect big match changing decisions.

Next time on What Sparky Learnt we'll be looking at what 3 points after a Cisse brace in the North East can do for you
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

think he learnt that Barton is more than replacable.

Comment

He at last may have learnt what we have been saying for ages.Drop SWP and Barton.It will do Barton some good and I think he will come back better.SWP though is finished at this level.

Comment

He learnt what the atmosphere's like at a proper football club
        Oh for more night games..... Would save us

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
          1. Always, if you can, kick towards the Loft 2nd half

2. Barton does not have respect to be Captain either on or off the pitch

3. Anton Ferdinand, whilst he has his dodgy moments, is bang up for it at this club

4. Jamie Mackie is an impact player - I love him to bits but not ready to be a starter yet

5. Adel will win us games at W12

6. If we go for it we may just pick up more points than we lose

7. A packed Loftus Road with the teaming going for it can un-nerve even the best. So go for it

8. When Dikate isn't tackling like a Kung fu master and settles into games he is a good player. Keep working on him and he could be the lynchpin

9. Taiwo needs more work. A lot more work. Defensively that is.

10. It feels nicer to be jumping around than standing there with your hands in your pockets or your arms folded. Players respond to that emotion and respect big match changing decisions.

Next time on What Sparky Learnt we'll be looking at what 3 points after a Cisse brace in the North East can do for you
          You know that how?

Comment

He learnt that if/when we stay up we'll have Ali Faurlin & Diakite in midfield, I'm drooling at the thought of it. but we must stay up to keep these players if not they will go to clubs in the prem next year?
            Diakite we've unearthed a gem! PACE POWER and SKILL

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              He learnt that if/when we stay up we'll have Ali Faurlin & Diakite in midfield, I'm drooling at the thought of it. but we must stay up to keep these players if not they will go to clubs in the prem next year?
              Diakite we've unearthed a gem! PACE POWER and SKILL
              I think Hughes already knew that - he's the one who brought him in while we all said "who?"
              One of Hughes' biggest assets IMO is that he unearths gems like this from time to time.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

BlackMafia --- I dont know.

But I do see body language

And I do sense atmosphere in the ground.

In all my years of supporting QPR I have NEVER seen support lifted so much by our Captain being taken off.

And with that, I commend my bill to the house..........
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                  BlackMafia --- I dont know.

But I do see body language

And I do sense atmosphere in the ground.

In all my years of supporting QPR I have NEVER seen support lifted so much by our Captain being taken off.

And with that, I commend my bill to the house..........

Off the pitch, yeah, last night suggests probably, but on the pitch?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    Off the pitch, yeah, last night suggests probably, but on the pitch?

Body language (or lack off) and misplaced passes when he is around.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

you missed a major one..

quality crosses into the box make the difference.

taarabt and taiwo did both and we scored from both.

we need to stop trying to play through teams and just cross, cross cross..

and barton needs to be man enough to not take corners or freekicks again leave it to taarabt, swp, buzsaky whoever is on the pitch at the time.

and yes i said swp. he can take a decent corner.. see mk dons goal ;)
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X