It's what we do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's what we do!

Hi everyone, I have followed this forum for a couple of years, after last night I just wanted to come on here and bash my keyboard up with excitement! A bus service all the home and still smiling!

I can't help but think that we are supposed to do it this way, the QPR way, the lose to Scunthorpe, beat Chelsea way

& what a great scene at 3-2. The SAR stand looked like it was tipping over from where I was!

Get in there you beauty's!!!!

This is what's great about supporting a small club rather than Man U or Arsenal. Winning is really special because it doesn't happen frequently, so we can enjoy it so much more.But when u follow the big clubs, losing is a shock, and winning is just so so.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperAbled Hoop View Post
      Hi everyone, I have followed this forum for a couple of years, after last night I just wanted to come on here and bash my keyboard up with excitement! A bus service all the home and still smiling!

I can't help but think that we are supposed to do it this way, the QPR way, the lose to Scunthorpe, beat Chelsea way

& what a great scene at 3-2. The SAR stand looked like it was tipping over from where I was!

Get in there you beauty's!!!!
      erm....what? - sounnds a bit woopsie to me...!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        erm....what? - sounnds a bit woopsie to me...!

Come on, I do it all the time, the kkeybood cAN TAKE IT.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

....could always go for the mouse

Comment

Working...
          X