No announcement yet.

To the fans who left at 2nill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go, the usual nonsense about 'true' fans....anyone who stayed - well done, you're the backbone of QPR; you're obviously not the one's who ever boo and berate; you always cheer, sing and clap at every home and away game; you're a season ticket holder and always buy the new strip, programmes and other merchandise; you never get envolved in hooliganism, you detest it....wow what fans you are whereas anyone else....bunch of ****bags, leaving early, if only you had hindsight like our 'true' fans.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      Here we go, the usual nonsense about 'true' fans....anyone who stayed - well done, you're the backbone of QPR; you're obviously not the one's who ever boo and berate; you always cheer, sing and clap at every home and away game; you're a season ticket holder and always buy the new strip, programmes and other merchandise; you never get envolved in hooliganism, you detest it....wow what fans you are whereas anyone else....bunch of ****bags, leaving early, if only you had hindsight like our 'true' fans.

For me, none of the above apply.For me, i just don't understand why....when if you know about football....why when you have taken time off, spent money to come to watch the game, you would leave early.

To date...i have never left the cinema during a sh.it film...and a west end play etc etc....

But then... I also don;t understand why so many fans need to eat and drink during half time...missing 10 mins before and afterwards...

I will leave the...i'm a better fans etc to other posters.Personally...im not that fussed .

Comment

Few left near me KU
        Ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post

For me, none of the above apply.For me, i just don't understand why....when if you know about football....why when you have taken time off, spent money to come to watch the game, you would leave early.

To date...i have never left the cinema during a sh.it film...and a west end play etc etc....

But then... I also don;t understand why so many fans need to eat and drink during half time...missing 10 mins before and afterwards...

I will leave the...i'm a better fans etc to other posters.Personally...im not that fussed .
          I've fallen asleep during films, left films early, left raves early in the early 90's, left restuarants without having desert, left theme parks without going on all the rides....football is about being entertained and watching my team get spanked aint entertaining....have I ever left early? No, but then again I was not there last night so I am not a 'true' fan anyway!

For others to berate other QPR fans for leaving early is a disgrace and just sums up some of our idiotic supporters.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Should of just said....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I left Derby last season on 86 mins and learnt my lesson. Never again!!!
            Me too, exactly the same.

Comment

I paid my money to watch the game and decided to leave at 2 nil. If i want to leave at 0-0
              0-1 0-2 or any time during the game i will and don't need mugs like you saying what a **** supporter i am.P***K

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                I've fallen asleep during films, left films early, left raves early in the early 90's, left restuarants without having desert, left theme parks without going on all the rides....football is about being entertained and watching my team get spanked aint entertaining....have I ever left early? No, but then again I was not there last night so I am not a 'true' fan anyway!

For others to berate other QPR fans for leaving early is a disgrace and just sums up some of our idiotic supporters.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                Maybe that makes me some kind of masochist....as for the true fan scenario....don't get me started.....fans do what they can and support them as best they can.Going to more matches etc doesn't make people better fans, just means they are luckier than a lot for having the time money and patience to follow QPR.

What annoys me BMafia, is the tone of peoples departures.One minute Zamora was ****...then he scored(not last nights game..)...Bring back warnock... We all have opinions i know....but last night, yeah maybe hindsight in a wonderfull thing....but like the cinema...i just have to see how bad the film ends ...
                Last edited by Spencer; 22-03-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

To be fair a few of them who gut up and left the seat might have been rushing to the kazi having had a half time hot dog.

Comment

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
                    I paid my money to watch the game and decided to leave at 2 nil. If i want to leave at 0-0
                    0-1 0-2 or any time during the game i will and don't need mugs like you saying what a **** supporter i am.P***K
                    Exactly....but , i bet you would have felt better about last night had you stayed till the end...The atmosphere was great...

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                      Exactly....but , i bet you would have felt better about last night had you stayed till the end...The atmosphere was great...

I turned my laptop off at 2 - 0, came into the living room and told my Missus - she sighed, I watched the end of the Apprentice then switched on SkySportsNews only to see the top half of the league table (vidiprinter was at the bottom but I hadn't noticed it then) and I saw Liverpool still 5 points behind Newcastle...my eyes dropped to the bottom of the screen and then I saw QPR 3 v 2 Liverpool Mackie 90....oh well, at least Football First was worth watching!

Comment

I've barely got a voice this morning. R Block, in fact the whole ground, was rocking. Great support.

I guess everyone is entitled to leave when they want, having paid, but then you always risk the chance of missing something special like last night.

Comment

Originally posted by cubicle View Post
                          I've barely got a voice this morning. R Block, in fact the whole ground, was rocking. Great support.

I guess everyone is entitled to leave when they want, having paid, but then you always risk the chance of missing something special like last night.

Well said, sensible post.

Comment

Serves them right no faith in their team, probably the same people who boo our own players

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Serves them right no faith in their team, probably the same people who boo our own players

....and then you get a post like this!

Comment

There were some handbags in F block, all about joey Barton. Two fellas left at 2-0 because of it, offering some other bloke out as they left. I can't wait to see them at the arsenal game!

Comment

Working...
                                X