Hughes - No complacency at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes - No complacency at QPR

Mark Hughes insists there is no complacency in the QPR squad and is confident everyone is focused on securing Premier League survival.

More...

Complacency???? I should hope not. Despair, depression, bemusement I cd understand, but complacency? Seriously strange comment.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Complacency???? I should hope not. Despair, depression, bemusement I cd understand, but complacency? Seriously strange comment.
      Couldn't agree more J. Complacency is when your 15 points ahead at the top of the league.We should have thought about complacency before this season started after the success of last.Teams like Swansea and Norwich haven't allowed complacency to set in at any time this season and look what they've achieved.Looking at the last 10 fixtures for the bottom 4,we've 2 chances,fat and none.Can't believe Hughes is talking about complacency.

Comment

Sorry,I should have said slim chance not fat,but slim's left town.

Comment

Please, give the man a fair chance!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Please, give the man a fair chance!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

think he's had that already shania...dont you ?

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                think he's had that already shania...dont you ?

No! Cisse, Taiwo, Diakite and kenny are just four of his PLAYERS to blame just as much as him!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I wonder if by complacency he means 'star' players on megabucks wages who are just going through the motions knowing they will still collect their paycheck each month.

If so then I'd welcome more of the Cisse approach where he does actually seem to give a **** and was well fired up when he scored vs Bolton. I'll always remember when Mackie came on v Blackburn and it was clear for all to see that he was well up for it, and tried to get the players around him, and the fans, more fired up too. It's that which we need to get going tonight.

You R's!
                  come on you r's!

Comment

Working...
                  X