Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who Remembers When Liverpool Beat Wolves 75-76 season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clubandcountry
    Apprentice
    • Apr 2011
    • 167

    #16
    I was playing football in Norfolk for my college! the rest of the team couldn't understand why i was standing on the left wing (next to the bloke with the radio) when i was normally centre forward!

    Comment

    • swanleyhoop
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5321

      #17
      I was visiting my seriously ill nan in King's College Hospital, with a little Tandy transistor in my coat pocket and a single earpiece (like you had in those days).
      We had left by the time Liverpool started scoring, and I just sighed and felt very deflated.
      I reached in my pocket to turn the radio off and found a piece of paper which my nan had given me at the hospital, and it said "Look after your mum".
      Unfortunately she died not long afterwards.
      So I still have a very vivid memory of that day for two reasons -- mainly to do with my nan.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

      Comment

      • qprtilidie63
        Apprentice
        • Apr 2009
        • 187

        #18
        sobbed my heart out that night...went to nearly every home game that season and was at the norwich game with my dad, remember sitting in the stands and watching it all kick off on the terrace

        Comment

        Working...