No announcement yet.

We can catch the sister fiddlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm? Lost to Man Utd, Stoke and Newcastle both away......all by the odd goal.

Yep, thats some freefall I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
      Hmm? Lost to Man Utd, Stoke and Newcastle both away......all by the odd goal.

Yep, thats some freefall I guess.
      how many points you get for losing only by one goal then?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        In that case how do I get to Derby's ground next year?

We're doomed.

Even though 3 more points would make us safe.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Sadly none because we would be in the top half if it was worth points
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            This is what is so frustrating about this season. Everyone raves about Norwich and what a season they are having but with 36 points most other seasons they would be right in the relegation mix its only because this season the sides at the bottom are shockingly poor that they are comfortably safe and it has made them look better then they actually are.

They have performed well in comparison to the bottom five but their not light years ahead as some like to think; points wise they have the amount of points you would expect from a side battling to stay up had the pattern of the league followed its normal course.

Its not that their that good its that the bottom five are that bad
            I think you are underplaying their performace.

36 would have been enough to see them safe in 10 out of the last 15 seasons.

So with 9 games to go I'd say 36 is a very good total for a promoted team!

Let's face it they are safe, they have been for a month now. Barring a colossal resurgence from 3 of the bottom 5 they won't get sucked in. There's only 5 teams in it now.

Comment

Capt Planet is absolutely right.

I for one will be singing for the Canaries and so should all Rs fans. This isn't a time for petty jealousies just because some fans thought we had an automatic right to finish above Norwich and found we didn't. We need Wolves, Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn to lose as many games as possible if we all want to watch Prem football next season. It really is that simple.

Comment

Working...
              X