X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where has it all gone wrong?

Board, Manager, Players?

A bit of everything?

For me we entered the PL pretty much in shambles and had to rush in to bring in so called a quality players.

We have handed out huge contracts to players who care nothing about the club and have severly under performed.

Mark Hughes should shoulder some of the blame team performances have not been good enough and his time selections in my view are dire.

I have no idea what SWP and Barton are brining to the table at the moment.

Fernandes sacked Warnock pretty much via twitter I wonder how Amit felt about that given his close relationship with Neil who he worked with closely over 18 months?

It's all culmiating in a pretty sad state of affairs if rumours are true some of our big earners will remian on big salaried in the Championship which for a club our size and the gates we get could spell financial melt down?

The positive a few wins may well get us out of this as every one around us looks pretty shocking.

Lets hope on Wednesday we can get 3 vital points.

COYRS
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Where do we start!

- Leaving it too late for key signings in the summer
    - Not addressing the striker problem till January
    - Getting a head of ourselves after the Stoke win (talk of Europa League place ha!)
    - Not turning Loftus Road into a fortress every home game
    - Losing our heads with silly sending offs
    - Injuries to key players during our easier run-in (Young, Helguson, Faurlin) plus Taraabt and Traore going to the ACN.
    - Poor finishing all round
    - Underestimating teams around us and getting complacent in those games (Wolves, Blackburn and Norwich matches spring too mind)

For me the Norwich away game is where it all started to go wrong. We were off the back of a good win at Stoke and I think everyone got ahead of themselves. Only one win since then says it all really.

Comment

Do find the readiness of some fans to criticise Fernandes extraordinary. Whatever happens to us this season we cd hardly have asked for more from him.

Comment

The problem stems from not creating a united team spirit. We can blame Tango for not invested in the team, but Norwich and Swansea showed you don't need to invest heavily to secure premiership status. The fact we got those players in late should not reflect on how we have performed. We've had plenty of time to put things right and blaming a lack of new players coming in the summer only goes so far.

Not sure we had the right players to gel, though we have been very unlucky with injuries and sending offs at the wrong time. Even against Bolton if we go 1-0 up the dynamics of the game change.

I am undecided on the dismissal of Warnock. With only one home win against Chelsea we were on a downward spirial. Its a little worrying that the impetus of a new manager has not reaped its rewards. We should have beaten Wolves and think beating Fulham would have been possible with 11 men on the field.

Think now backs are against the wall, the team will start playing for their lives. We will find out in 10 games time if that is too little too late.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm not too convinced about defence tactics yet, with either managers. Bolton had a free cross and a free header for one of their goals. For me it's got to start from the back with positioning and marking, haven't seen much progress at all in our box.

Comment

Changing the manager and still getting the same kind of performances can only point to the players. Why have players who have excelled at other clubs put in sub par performances week after week at ours.
            So team spirit is a problem, getting rid of the dross that has been stacked up over the last several seasons would be a great start. Hopefully the last of these will go in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by SE14 View Post
              Changing the manager and still getting the same kind of performances can only point to the players. Why have players who have excelled at other clubs put in sub par performances week after week at ours.
              So team spirit is a problem, getting rid of the dross that has been stacked up over the last several seasons would be a great start. Hopefully the last of these will go in the summer.

need a good clear out to get rid of some of the donkeys we have signed last few years who are taking wages for nothing. Didnt have to do much to get a 4 year contract and a few thousand a week before TF came along.

Comment

I think the Championship players have edged out the so called "Premiership players" this season in terms of performances.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

To get team spirit you need a few good results. Unfortunately this has not happened. No team has a good team spirit without results. Having said that I think the problems started as long ago as Aston Villa at home when Warnock shouted at Traore when he got sent off.
                  Last edited by jmelanie; 19-03-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                    To get team spirit you need a few good results. Unfortunately this has not happened. No team has a good team spirit without results. Having said that I think the problems started as long ago as Aston Villa at home when Warnock shouted at Traore when he got sent off.
                    My boss can scream in my ear all day if I was on 30-40-50 thousands pounds a week and I would like to think our players were made of sterner stuff then to get the hump

Comment

Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

when i switched from arsenal to support rangers when i was seven!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

when the bee was killed in xblock in Auguat v Bolton.we was currrrrrrrssed from then

Comment

I think you can point the finger at Fernandez. Getting rid of Warnock was a massive decision and he had to get it right. We don't know what would have happened if Warnock had stayed but it is hard to see that he would have been worse than Hughes. Given that the decision was made to get rid of him, then his replacement had to be right, and Hughes after poor performances at Man City and Fulham, was not the right decision. Therefore, Fernandez can be blamed.

Comment

Paul Hart getting tin tac,he would of had us in top 4 by now

Comment

Working...
                              X