Will Liverpool show QPR respect Weds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Liverpool show QPR respect Weds?

Although I quite like Dalgleish he does come across on many occasions as quite arrogant and so I am wondering if he thinks that three points at QPR is in the bag for his team already and time to rest a few of his players?

Of course all of his reserves could probably walk in to any Premier side but really hoping he is too over confident and we can take advantage of that

If we don't get at least a point on Weds then this time I really do feel that will be our lot this season as a Premiership team and its down we go

After all our defeats recently we need to win,we can't beat any of the shite teams so now we need to do it the hard way,we need our so called star players to show some back bone and earn their money,nothing but a home win will do

Comment

Had some fun at Anfield need them playing to give them some more stick.

He looks like a rat, he looks like a rat,
      That Luis Saurez he looks like a rat.

He looks like a girl, he looks like a girl,
      That Andy Carroll he looks like a girl.

He looks like ET, he looks like ET,
      That Jonjo Shelvey he looks like ET.
      (Although I think he's now been loaned out)
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Would be nice to see Cerny back in goal for this one, his best game ever was up at Anfield last year imo.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

He is very arrogant and I hope as a group they take us for granted. I actually think the fact many of our players aren't used to relegation fights, it may be easier for them to play better in games against middle or top teams rather than the scrappy affairs.

This is made for Cisse to have a blinder against his former team surely....

Comment

I'm just wondering what the farking officials will do to influence the outcome.
            That, is just, if not more likely, to be what we'll all be talking about come Thursday morning.
            Premier league officials are the very worst in world football, and if that wasn't bad enough, they seem to have a real downer on Queen's Park Rangers at this moment in time.
            One of our lads will only have to look sideways at a Liverpool player, and chances are he'll be off.
            Similarly, as has already happened more than once this season, a perfectly good goal could be ruled out by the officials for God knows what.

If we win any game at all before the end of the season, we will have climbed the footballing equivalent of Everest.

Comment

Dalglish is not my favourite!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Liverpool have played well away from home this season so i am not confident of getting anything from this.

Comment

liverpool as a club always play the hard done by card..........heyselle/hillsborough both the faults of some of their so called great fans!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    liverpool as a club always play the hard done by card..........heyselle/hillsborough both the faults of some of their so called great fans!
                    True.

Police were on a no win situation at Hillsborough.Fans either get crushed outside by not opening the gates,or the fans inside get crushed if they open them.

Ticketless fans forcing their way in caused it.

But try getting a scouser to admit it was their fault.

Comment

stan i respect the sad lose of lives but they contributed towsrds those deaths.thats a fact!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        stan i respect the sad lose of lives but they contributed towsrds those deaths.thats a fact!
                        Again it's the innocent fans that paid the price.

Comment

If we lose we need to get back up and go again! Were not down until its not possible to get out of bottom 3. The teams around us aren't gonna get many points either

Comment

Might depend on whether or not they play Gerrard. Don't know the stats, but have a feeling they have lost most of their matches when he hasn't played.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                              Had some fun at Anfield need them playing to give them some more stick.

He looks like a rat, he looks like a rat,
                              That Luis Saurez he looks like a rat.

He looks like a girl, he looks like a girl,
                              That Andy Carroll he looks like a girl.
                              AND: Get your t.its out for the lads...

He looks like ET, he looks like ET,
                              That Jonjo Shelvey he looks like ET.
                              AND: Phone home, you might as well phone home...
                              (Although I think he's now been loaned out)
                              Great chants, hope we repeat them.
                              If we're going to go down, let's do it with a smile.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X