No announcement yet.

Tangerines are no mugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you're right and you can tell me "told you so". If not I will say "told you so"

Comment

lol gotta love pre season optimism ......that "we are unbeatable" feeling that comes crashing down 2 or 3 games in :-)

Comment

by design a tangerine is a fruit and doesn't facilitate the holding of various hot or cold beverages
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Got draw written all over it.
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

2-0 QPR

Anyone who thinks we will socre 5 goals is bonkers.

Comment

#### blackpool, they are mugs. If we dont beat them then we are mugs imo

Comment

blackpool are going too be hard too beat they are 2nd in the league its going too be tough

Comment

The battle of the drums :victory: Who wins the game depends on Pete's performance on the drum, no pressure
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                    #### blackpool, they are mugs. If we dont beat them then we are mugs imo

Theres nothing like a well thought out and considered opinion. ;)

Comment

well you know they will have 2 holding midfielders, all attacks down the wings and crosses into big men as its an Olly team. As long as Gorkks and Hall can win their headers we should be OK, i would think our midfield trickery would be 2 much for them but our front line will have to score, something i dont have much faith in at the moment

Comment

Working...
                      X