No announcement yet.

Tommy Smith over SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason SWP has been pony is because Warnock played him on the left - the clueless div. FFS play him on the right wing and he will destroy the full back, bang in quality crosses and score a goal a game.
    That must be the right answer because I read it on here from many people on many threads
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      The reason SWP has been pony is because Warnock played him on the left - the clueless div. FFS play him on the right wing and he will destroy the full back, bang in quality crosses and score a goal a game.
      That must be the right answer because I read it on here from many people on many threads
      Let's be fair here. SWP has not been rubbish his whole career. Even in his last season at City he was still making good cameos, still looked like a player. It was more rational to think that he was being held back somehow than to accept a complete and bewildering loss of form for no apparent reason.. Unfortunately - as in the case of Torres - it does sometimes happen.

Comment

I don't rate Smith but he can't do much worse than SWP so worth ago
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
          Let's be fair here. SWP has not been rubbish his whole career. Even in his last season at City he was still making good cameos, still looked like a player. It was more rational to think that he was being held back somehow than to accept a complete and bewildering loss of form for no apparent reason.. Unfortunately - as in the case of Torres - it does sometimes happen.
          A fair point and I am one of the most patient R's fans you could meet. Never one to boo and always behind the manager (even Dowie and Sousa ) but when it comes to it, SWP has been a complete flop no matter what position he has played in.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

tommy smith should be in over SWP

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              But...But...Rewind to the start of season had Warno plonked SWP on the bench and played Smith all season....would you all had been happy ? Without the benefit of hindsight ?....no no no !!
              No, but after about 10 games without much effect, I would have dropped SWP for Smith.

Even last Saturday I could not understand why SWP was in the side in place of Smith or Buzsaky, as he has offered very little to the team.

Comment

Working...
              X