Djibril Cisse confident Queens Park Rangers will survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    I don't understand how optimistic he is. Does he think our luck will come or we will do better against the top 6!
    Or that all the officials we get between now and the end of the season won't be as bent as the rest we've had?

Comment

He will the first out the door when we go down and WHU or someother PL team come knocking.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Or that all the officials we get between now and the end of the season won't be as bent as the rest we've had?
        Yes it's all going to change at Old Trafford, away teams always get the decisions there
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Yes it's all going to change at Old Trafford, away teams always get the decisions there
          That, I can understand somewhat.
          What really annoys me, is the way the FA's officials have treated us like a third division team away to one of the big boys in the FA cup, even when we are at home, we get fark all from them, even against knob teams like Norwich, West farking Brom for farks sake.

Comment

Our only hope, if we still have some, is Cisse and Zamora. They are 2 quality strikers to be fair.

Comment

Working...
            X