Djibril Cisse confident Queens Park Rangers will survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djibril Cisse confident Queens Park Rangers will survive

Djibril Cisse insists QPR will stay in the Barclays Premier League this season. Striker Cisse returned from a three-match ban on Saturday to score his second goal in three games.

More...

well, I feel a lot better now that's settled.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Knowing that our players are confident is a massive boost, I'd rather that then them giving up, it's leaves us with hope & belief.

Comment

I wondered whose turn it would be to come out and spout the same old ...same old ....

We're in this together ..We have enough quality ....We need yo keep believing .....

Borong ...Boring

F..K Off and win some games then talk to the microphones !!! !!!!!!!

Comment

I will just edit that Cisse shows a lot more passion than some of the others !!!

Comment

I like him, he is the only genuine premiership player we have, I just wish all the rest of the squad put in as much effort as he does.

Comment

players don;t come out and say - we are going to get relegated, now do they?'
              They all say exactly the same thing.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I think he should be given the captaincy as he is a quality premiership player. He also is bilingual which is useful given the current squad. This could be enough to get him to stay should be have to spend a season in the championship.

Comment

He definitely wants us to survive, partially for his own sake of course. Such application of one's ego (OK, professional pride) is not a bad example for others to follow. I wish all our players loved a challenge as much as he does.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

the most frustrating thing for me is that on paper we have a much better side than quite a few of the lower teams. If we had started the season with this side, I have no doubt we would be very much safe. I desperately hope we stay up, but I just cannot see it with the run in we have. Bolton's run in is not so bad - so id imagine its out of the other 4

Comment

Well that's alright then, i mean he is the only one who's gonna score the goals after all, we just need to make sure someone is supplying the balls now, oh and he's got to stop playing out on the wing like how did a lot of the time Saturday.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                        the most frustrating thing for me is that on paper we have a much better side than quite a few of the lower teams. If we had started the season with this side, I have no doubt we would be very much safe. I desperately hope we stay up, but I just cannot see it with the run in we have. Bolton's run in is not so bad - so id imagine its out of the other 4
                        Everybody's run in is the same - 10 games - pressure is on when you play teams ' you should beat' - Bolton beat Liverpool at home - Blackburn won at Old Trafford!

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                          Everybody's run in is the same
                          No, no, no. we have a much harder run in. We all know on a day there can be shocks, but our run in reduces the chances of us getting points.

In fact I can't recall a team ever having a harder run in if you look at the position of the teams in the table.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Queens Park Rangers striker Djibril Cisse feels sure the club can avoid relegation fr

Queens Park Rangers' French striker Djibril Cisse has "no doubt" the club will stay in the Premier League this season.

More...

Comment

I don't understand how optimistic he is. Does he think our luck will come or we will do better against the top 6!
                              Last edited by Yousef; 13-03-2012, 04:07 PM.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X