Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone personally planning for relegation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone personally planning for relegation?

Don't mean about club issues such as players we keep etc but if we go into the championship has anyone thought about how relegation will personally effect you.

Times are hard and this season has been very expensive and to date a let down, will championship football lead to austerity measures or will it be business as usual?

Don't really know.
    That level playing field sparky was on about, he's more likely to find it in the championship, than the over-hyped premiership, that's for sure.

Comment

I still have all the Championship grounds saved into my Satnav.
      Ready to visit old 'friends'.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I accepted relegation after Blackburn to be honest so I'm already looking forward tot he championship

Comment

Yes...was planning for a few trips back home again next prem season...means me, the misus and kids will be snowboarding in New zealand instead......!

BRING IT !!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            Don't really know.
            That level playing field sparky was on about, he's more likely to find it in the championship, than the over-hyped premiership, that's for sure.
            Love your avatar mate, we should all wear that to the rest of our home games

I'm always renewed my s/t, if I have ever changed seat it is be because I've moved up a category for a better view. When we were promoted I slightly baulked at the huge hike but still paid.
            Now considering cutting back, previously increased prices were justified on the basis of small crowd and requirement for higher revenue to get us promoted. Next season however, much of our cash will go to finance highly paid under achievers which will be hard to swallow.

For the first time, I'm considering capping what I will pay at say £500 (instead of the 800 paid this year) and sit wherever that takes me even if it's no longer gold. As to away days, I'm not a great traveller so that doesnt effect me as much as I only make about 5 away games a year mostly London or
            neighbouring provincial clubs.

Good to see swanners seeing it as business as usual

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
              Yes...was planning for a few trips back home again next prem season...means me, the misus and kids will be snowboarding in New zealand instead......!

BRING IT !!
              Regret moving

Comment

Doubt i'll get a ST but i'll do my quota of games and the enthusiasm and excitment will be there come August as usual.

Comment

"Good to see swanners seeing it as business as usual"

Wouldn't know what else to do with myself after all these years of yoyo-ing up and down the divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                    Love your avatar mate, we should all wear that to the rest of our home games

I'm always renewed my s/t, if I have ever changed seat it is be because I've moved up a category for a better view. When we were promoted I slightly baulked at the huge hike but still paid.
                    Now considering cutting back, previously increased prices were justified on the basis of small crowd and requirement for higher revenue to get us promoted. Next season however, much of our cash will go to finance highly paid under achievers which will be hard to swallow.

For the first time, I'm considering capping what I will pay at say £500 (instead of the 800 paid this year) and sit wherever that takes me even if it's no longer gold. As to away days, I'm not a great traveller so that doesnt effect me as much as I only make about 5 away games a year mostly London or
                    neighbouring provincial clubs.

Good to see swanners seeing it as business as usual
                    Cheers mate. The new avatar seems apt for the present, doesn't it? Especially as the barsteward is pointing downwards!
                    And as for your wanting to economise with regard to watching the Rs, you certainly won't be the only one.
                    Hopefully, the pricing policy next season will be a sensible one.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                      I still have all the Championship grounds saved into my Satnav.
                      Ready to visit old 'friends'.
                      welcome back to the den !!
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                        welcome back to the den !!
                        One of my nearest league grounds, but one of only a couple which I have second thoughts about visiting...mainly because of travel.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          One of my nearest league grounds, but one of only a couple which I have second thoughts about visiting...mainly because of travel.
                          Swanley

Hopefully we will have Charlton up in the Championship again, a nice short journey for us, beat Boro away!!

Comment

im ready for the **** taking and laughing. You always know you are doomed when your mates who support other teams say your going to be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                              im ready for the **** taking and laughing. You always know you are doomed when your mates who support other teams say your going to be OK.
                              At least our last game is city away, who will hopefully have blown their chances of the title by then. We can hopefully sneak out of the premiership unnoticed and put it down to a bad dream like the Bobby Ewing sequence in Dallas.

Would have been awful if our last game was either swans, Norwich or Chelsea away.

Comment

Working...
                              X