Deflated, but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deflated, but.....

Like the next person I feel totally deflated after today and I had the same opinion as everyone else that with the top 6 to play in the last 10 games we are doomed.

However, why should we roll over and die and expect defeat against these teams. We earnt the right last season to be in this division last season, what is the point in being in this division and expect to lose certain games, Blackburn won at Old Trafford this season.

Or should we all be like Warnock and be in awe of these so called big teams and. No we should not, let's all get behind the team and battle until the very end, even if both us and Man City need 3 points in the last game does it guarentee they will win the game?

against tho better sides where we are expected to lose anyway so we will probably play better as less pressure...still get hammered but play better!

Comment

Go out with a fight and not a wimper,

Comment

my post was s..t and I aint even been drinking!

Comment

The problem is that our players do not seem to think they can beat anyone.... After the mk dons game every one got afraid of loosing. So if we are affraid of loosing at bolton we will be scared shitless at the hands of manchester, tottenham or arsenal.

We wil be smashed by each of the top5 and we will be embarrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
            The problem is that our players do not seem to think they can beat anyone.... After the mk dons game every one got afraid of loosing. So if we are affraid of loosing at bolton we will be scared shitless at the hands of manchester, tottenham or arsenal.

We wil be smashed by each of the top5 and we will be embarrasing.
            In that case if we believe we will get smashed by the top teams then there is really no point in being in this division, we might aswell settle for the Championship where we need not be afraid of anyone. But personally I refuse to believe we will lose every one of those games, I think we will even win a few of them. I think it could well come down to goal difference.

MK Dons away sticks in my memory as a major turning point in our season, I had my head in my hands about to cry when Faurlin was carried off, bloke next to me said don't worry he has not even played well this season. I still think loosing him has been a key thing against us.

Comment

Confidence problem I think, let's create a cup final atmosphere every game so the players get some confidence and go for it!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
              X