X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    It was pretty obvious that Warnock had lost the dressing room. We would have seen more performances like mk dons away.
    But imo that is down to Joey,players will listen to big name players like him and be swayed, which doesn't help anyone

Leave a comment:

• qprcena
    replied
    Ginger, The performance at home was just as bad against MK dons as the away one, that was with Hughes in charge. So far Hughes has done bugger all good and that is a fact.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I agree with your first point that we were robbed and the season is over but how could we be any worse with Warnock? Hughes is a bif fraud just like all of his signings!
    It was pretty obvious that Warnock had lost the dressing room. We would have seen more performances like mk dons away.

Leave a comment:

• qprcena
    replied
    Would of got more points and passion under Warnock.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Things would have been worse under Warnock.
    I agree with your first point that we were robbed and the season is over but how could we be any worse with Warnock? Hughes is a bif fraud just like all of his signings!

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    We'll never know though which is what i was telling those who were screaming for change.
    We're down and i'm so pi**ed off with **** decisions.

Leave a comment:

• scuberry
    replied
    We know we are down now,just try and enjoy the rest of the season,because we dont know when we will be back !!!!

Leave a comment:

• fazer vic
    replied
    goodbye premier league,

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    personally i think he would have turned it around, lets look at the results, 3-0 away at wolves, home lost, 1-0 away everton, home 1-1, just a couple of examples and warnock had a worse team....just my opinion tho

Leave a comment:

• Dando
    replied
    We would not have been any better under warnock, lets not kid ourselves. Just another excuse. he season is over, it was good whilst it lasted! Back in 15 years maybe

Leave a comment:

• NW9_RANGER
    replied
    Our first was offside, so even best with our goal that went over the line and the penalty at the end. Would've been a draw against a **** Bolton side. Not good enough, too many players letting us down. Top of that list is joey Barton, no contest

Leave a comment:

• gravesendhoop
    replied
    robbed of quality **** team **** manager **** the lot of them

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    If we can't win a 'must win' game against Bolton with the top 6 to play we are down.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well and truely, thanks to all those who wanted warnock gone, nice one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X