Poor turn out for saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure we will give a good account of ourselves

Bookies i have looked at make us slight favourites, I am really looking forward to the game and seeing what Taraabt and Cisse can put together with Zamorra as well in combination for the first time

The rebok is the only ground I know of where you can get a pot noodle as well, very nice when chilly
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

we'll get up to 2,000 attending if you include the inflatables and the squirrel :yush:
      come on you r's!

Comment

Have just paid out on flights for this summer £120.00 and another £100.00 for a plumber so will be watching this on telly. Only the 3rd away game this season I haven't been to though so sorry if this makes me a bad supporter...

Comment

Are we top or lower tier?

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
            Have just paid out on flights for this summer £120.00 and another £100.00 for a plumber so will be watching this on telly. Only the 3rd away game this season I haven't been to though so sorry if this makes me a bad supporter...
            I personally wouldn't call anyone a "bad supporter" for not going to a game at the end of the day people can only go to games that they can afford

I pick and choose my games and sure 100's of others do the same
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              Are we top or lower tier?
              My ticket says lower
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                My ticket says lower
                Just checked lower it is.

Comment

Would love to be there but gotta pick and choose games dur to Money and having a little one. Even home games cost me about £80 in ticket, train, tube etc from Coventry. Willbe watching in the pub in Cov with other Midland R's who are skint.

Comment

If I were there I would come. I am traveling to Sheffield on sunday to stay there for 3 weeks and have already booked for the Liverpool and Sunderland game so wait or my noise!
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Very poor support. No doubt the part time supporters will be out for Man Utd away. This game is massive and one we can't lose. Man Utd we have been to recently and many times before, plus we will lose there.

Our team needs us on Saturday. If it's a case of either or, then Bolton is the game for our team.
                      Leave it out superfan it's getting boring mate

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                        Leave it out superfan it's getting boring mate
                        very true, some people have lives outside of QPR ,things like families and work
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                          very true, some people have lives outside of QPR ,things like families and work
                          nail on head mate! im a shite fan because i dont go to away games! DO I GIVE A FOCK! NAHHHH!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I've heard that Rangersw12 and his little travelling army will be boarding the 08.50 from MKC in good numbers. Anyone who has travelled with this group before will know them - their multi-train trip back from Scouseland is legendary. And will w12 create another multi-pager by outrageously blaming Mackie for any dropped points?

Comment

I presume you will be getting a eary train back and not savouring the delights of Manchester until 19:37
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Depends on your level of "chat" for the day. If it's as exciting as Liverpool then who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X