djibril cisse message for Qpr fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
    Hes not even played 2 goals for us...scored on his debut sent off in 2nd game...hows he scored 1 in 5?
    Yes, he has played 2 games, he got himself sent off for the next 3.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

So if got sent off didnt play those 3 games so still on records as 1 goal in 2 starts

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
        So if got sent off didnt play those 3 games so still on records as 1 goal in 2 starts

I'm with Frapps and the rest of the R'ssss, I feel he's our only hope.

Are some of you saying that you wouldn't play him?

Comment

Just hope the records does not show we get relegated by goal difference to Wolves.

Cisse is a very fine player indeed, the goal at Villa showed that, if he stayed on agaist Wolves we have 4 or 5 more points, maybe more, his forthcoming partnership with Zamora should see us to safety.

In 43 years of supporting the R's I have never questioned a single player who signed for us motives, bar Vinny Jones, but with this bloke there something not quite right for me, I hope and pray he proves my doubts wrong.

Would love to discuss further but I'm off abroad on business this afternoon and won't have internet access till I'm back at the weekend, if he scores the winner at Bolton feel free to tell me I am wrong and there's nothing to worry about.

See ya
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X