buszacky miss not that bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buszacky miss not that bad

i have just seen it on tele ,when i first saw it i was absolutely astounded but
    having replayed it i think that ,if you look at it over and over again look where the goalkeeper is situated as the ball bounces of the post and you realise that buzzer was trying to place that ball,to be wide of the keeper but
    just inside the post,if he had just smashed it im pretty sure it would have been saved,thats just my opinion
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

It was more unlucky than shocking, but still should have scored

Comment

i think

i think its even more amazing that we have only won two home games this season,that is going to be a record that we dont want
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Dont agree he never even hit the right side of the post!!!!!!

Comment

Ted, sorry, but he should haved scored.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

was an awful miss. simple as. should have buried it with no excuses.

Comment

I agree that it wasn't a horrendous miss; probably talking about adjusting angle of his foot by a millimetre or something. S'pose that's why naturally instictive finishers are worth their weight in gold. Overall, I am heartened by the return of Buz to the fold and his emergence as a genuinely prem class player. Just hope he gets a good injury-free run now.

Comment

Any team in a relegation battle, whatever division you are in, from the prem to the lower leagues has to take chances such as that if they are going to give themselves any chance of staying up.

If Buzz was not a fans favourite he would be getting slaughtered for that miss. Imagine the uproar if it had been Barton, Agyemang, SWP or Fitz this board would be crashing!!

Come to think of it Agyemang missed a harder chance then that up at Wigan and many went too town on him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Any team in a relegation battle, whatever division you are in, from the prem to the lower leagues has to take chances such as that if they are going to give themselves any chance of staying up.

If Buzz was not a fans favourite he would be getting slaughtered for that miss. Imagine the uproar if it had been Barton, Agyemang, SWP or Fitz this board would be crashing!!

Come to think of it Agyemang missed a harder chance then that up at Wigan and many went too town on him
                  macheda?

Comment

If he kicked it slightly more to the right, it would have went in and the goalie couldn't have done anything about it.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

we are not all coming down on him because he played a really good game yesterday and looked very good! lets face it yes it was a bad miss and even the squirrel would have knocked it in but i think the good things that buz did yesterday far out weighed that one miss! get over it, if we go own this season it wont be just down to that miss!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

It was a bad miss, however, in his defence, perhaps he was a caught a bit wrong footed or balanced. However, I have seen far worse misses than that, especially from players with more time to steady themselves.

I still think that if he can play in the side alongside Taarabt, Cisse and Zamora, QPR will create chances and will score goals.

They have so far scored 28 league goals in 27 games, but with the above four players in the team QPR can probably score 15-20 in the last 11.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          buszacky miss not that bad
                          "Not that bad" you say?!

I have only just stopped cursing it 3 days later!

Comment

Not sure how people can defend this, its a shocking miss.

Comment

Working...
                            X