my views on yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my views on yesterday

sat in the school end lower for the first time. Loftus felt weird. Everything was the wrong way around and the home fans we're shouting in our direction!

Paddy kenny

looked solid although had very little to do. Nothing he could do about the goal.

Traore
    good performance going forward. The best wide player at the club

ferdinand

fairly solid but to me seems a tad weak and poor in the air to be a prem centre back?

Hill

MOM what can i say? Solid. Vocal. Didn't put a foot wrong and good in the air. Always looks dangerous in they're box when attacking set pieces. Legend

onouha

solid performance reminds me of Micah Richards although not as good.

Taraabt

has the best touch of anyone at the club still looks our moweekangerous player every time we attack worked very hard. Would start him every week

Barton

really worked his socks off but perhaps he's trying to hard? Still gave the ball away more than anyone else. Doesn't look premier league to me. Should never take another set piece for the club

buzz

also worked hard kept possession well had a few good strikes on goal and we looked so much more dangerous from the set pieces he took. Missed a sitter but overall good game.

Derry

solid game. Unspectacular but working hard for team as always. Not as good as buzz but better than Barton

Swp

**** poor. Woeful woeful player looks like a child on the pitch. Weak and clueless tries hard but ultimately is a waste of a place in the starting 11

bobby z

great game was often isolated up front but held up to ball so well and brought others into play. Deserved his goal

all in all happy with performance can't wait to have cisse back think he'll make a big difference. COYRS

Would agree with most of that, except I thought SWP had one of his best games for us yesterday.

Comment

At the end I would have given Tommy Smith a chance from the bench. He is a goalscorer as well a clever passer of the ball.

I agree when you say Anton is a bit weak, and I think Buzz and Taarabt has to start every week.
      By the way, I do agree with assesment completly,lol..

PS. I do also think that Baton tries a bit to hard. That´s partly why he fails to look up for the most constructive pass in a given stituation. He is far to easy to read for the opponents.
      If he improves that part of his play, he will be a very good player IMO.
      Last edited by Shania; 04-03-2012, 01:10 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Ferdinand not premiership standard? Derry better than Barton? Didnt bother reading anymore. Clueless.

Comment

thought ferdinand dealt with felani brilliantly. both him and bob knew they had a job against the big man and much to the dislike of the referee - they won some good free kicks for us to clear our lines.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
            Ferdinand not premiership standard? Derry better than Barton? Didnt bother reading anymore. Clueless.
            Read your post before I read the original post. Thanks you've saved me from wasting my time. :rage:

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              Would agree with most of that, except I thought SWP had one of his best games for us yesterday.

Comment

Working...
              X