• Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-0. looking good for us

Comment

http://www.livefootball.com/football...remier-league/

live scores and live tables

Comment

4-0. Wolves go into the bottom 3. We move up a place, but we're still on the same points as Blackburn and Wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          4-0. Wolves go into the bottom 3. We move up a place, but we're still on the same points as Blackburn and Wolves.
          we don't move up a place...?

Comment

andy johnson is now snogging that russian bloke on the rebound after bobby zamora dumped him
            http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

we stay top....of our mini league

Comment

We're top of the league!

Comment

we want 6 !!

Comment

Wolves played like a team destined for the drop, one shot on target all game! theyre run in to end of the season doesnt look much better than ours. I reckon the fact that we havent lost by heavy goal margins that regularly stands us in good stead.

Comment

It's gotta be Wigan, Bolton and Wolves in the box-seats now surely? Whatever depths we plumb I'm sure that trio can do worse still.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                        It's gotta be Wigan, Bolton and Wolves in the box-seats now surely? Whatever depths we plumb I'm sure that trio can do worse still.
                        Agree. Have said it for weeks, hence stayed optimistic we'd survive. Simply because no matter how bad we are I expect them to be worse.

Us and Blackburn can at least look good and have decent players with goals in the team, and could pick up unexpected points, but I don't see that in those 3 teams.

Comment

Working...
                        X