Still questions for Buzsaky to answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still questions for Buzsaky to answer

I’ve received some nice comments since Saturday suggesting I was proved right about Akos*Buzsaky, which in fairness is a bit premature. Even while Taarabt*was in his pomp I’ve always said Buzsaky*is the best player at Rangers and the one whose attributes are most transferable to the Premier League, which upset some admirers of Ale Faurlin*as [...]

More...

Many good points made in that blog. Buzz,IMO is class when he is given a run of games.
    But you cant compare him to Ali; two totally different types of players really
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Many good points made in that blog. Buzz,IMO is class when he is given a run of games.
      But you cant compare him to Ali; two totally different types of players really
      I agree. Faurlin is more of an all rounder for midfield, whereas Buzsaky has that extra bit of skill and shooting ability.

I have seen the both in midfioeld together and thought the worked quite well, although may be better in a diamond rather than a flat midfield.

But with Faurlin out for the season and Buzsaky out of contract soon, we may not get another chance to see them together in the side. Shame Warnock never gave them enough games to show if they can sustain a partnership.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I agree. Faurlin is more of an all rounder for midfield, whereas Buzsaky has that extra bit of skill and shooting ability.

I have seen the both in midfioeld together and thought the worked quite well, although may be better in a diamond rather than a flat midfield.

But with Faurlin out for the season and Buzsaky out of contract soon, we may not get another chance to see them together in the side. Shame Warnock never gave them enough games to show if they can sustain a partnership.
        100% agree. Buzz and Ale would be a great partnership, BOTH are superb players. We need to remember too that Ale had a couple of terrible games at the start of this season, yet as soon as Buzz (who wasn't really fit) has half a poor game people are all over it). But ignorance is bliss isn't it.

I hope he starts on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
          100% agree. Buzz and Ale would be a great partnership, BOTH are superb players. We need to remember too that Ale had a couple of terrible games at the start of this season, yet as soon as Buzz (who wasn't really fit) has half a poor game people are all over it). But ignorance is bliss isn't it.

I hope he starts on Saturday

Buzz needs game time, so I agree with you.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X