Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If We Avoid Relegation..Which Players Would Keep Us Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If We Avoid Relegation..Which Players Would Keep Us Up?

I suspect it could be the players that got us here in the first place in Taarabt and Helguson (could throw in Cisse), but what do you think?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The ones that score goals for us. We will ship goals in any case, no miracles expected in the defence department. Our salvation is in our scoring.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Mackie, Taarabt, Cisse & Zamora

Comment

Cisse will be the standout imo and i fancy him to be one of the hotter strikers in the division towards the end of the seasona and do for us what Yakubu has for Blackburn. It's for that reason i think we will both survive at the expense of Wolves, Bolton and Wigan.

I also think Diakite will prove to be an excellent signing, just as long as he doesn't dive in.

Comment

Cisse if anyone .

Comment

Think us fans are gonna need to play a big part in avoiding relegation this season!
            Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Cisse
              Zamora
              Diakite
              Taarabt
              Faurlin
              Traore
              Barton
              Ferdinand
              Onouha
              Young
              Mackie (as impact sub/striker cover)
              Helguson (cover)

Nobody else. 2 keepers, 1 CM, 2 wide players, 3 defenders needed for top half finish imo

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I suspect it could be the players that got us here in the first place in Taarabt and Helguson (could throw in Cisse), but what do you think?
                An interesting question, but Adel has hardly set the league alight and much as I love HH for what he has done over the last 2 seasons he is hardly going to play every game even in the Prem.

Look at the first game of the season.... 4 - 0 defeat at home to Bolton, a club that many feel will finish below us.... 14 players used, 10 of those were players who got us up last season..... It's a big step up to the Prem, and we has the disadvantage of starting on the back foot. Been playing catch up ever since, Now I think we will stay up, but it will be a close run thing......
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I`d keep Taarabt, Helguson, Zamora, Cisse, Onuoha, Faurlin, Ferdinand, Young, plus Buszaky, Diakite, Traore and Taiwo eventualy.

Comment

OK there might be one or two outstanding players, but you need 11 players playing well to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Cisse will be the standout imo and i fancy him to be one of the hotter strikers in the division towards the end of the seasona and do for us what Yakubu has for Blackburn. It's for that reason i think we will both survive at the expense of Wolves, Bolton and Wigan.

I also think Diakite will prove to be an excellent signing, just as long as he doesn't dive in.
                      With you Del, I still feel that we will stay up.

I'd keep Mackie but you know NW will come in for him.

I'd be happy to keep the players who want to stay and fight to go back up, otherwise their hearts will not be in it.

Comment

Virtually a full new team from that that won promotion?! They need to gel, simple as that. It was dangerous to change to much in January in the position we were in. Didnt see Wolves Bolton Wigan or Blackburn change too much and they've all gained on us.
                        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          With you Del, I still feel that we will stay up.

I'd keep Mackie but you know NW will come in for him.

I'd be happy to keep the players who want to stay and fight to go back up, otherwise their hearts will not be in it.
                          Agreed all round but Mackie has a long enough contract to stay and, given the choice I guess he would want to stay in the PL rather than drop to the Championship?
                          He seems to be in Hughes' plans at the moment but perhaps it's one of the areas he would want to/need to strenghten in the summer.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Barton.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Strange thread.

If I'm reading your header / title correctly.......ALL OF THEM !?!?!?!

WILL have kept us up.......

Comment

Working...
                              X