Fixture change....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixture change....

The R's home fixture against Liverpool at Loftus Road has now been confirmed for Wednesday 21st March 2012.

The match will kick-off at 8.00pm.

Meanwhile, Rangers' home fixture against Stoke City has been switched to Sunday 6th May - kick-off 2.00pm.

This match, however, remains subject to possible further change due to live broadcast selections and the possibility that the Potters may progress to the FA Cup Final.

Why has the last home game of the season been changed to a Sumday 14:00? I personally think it is stupid as it is not on TV anywhere and they aren't in europe. There must be a suitable reason but what is it?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...627446,00.html
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

On a selfish note I am happy with both changes as I can get more wages and lieu time for Euro 2012 by now going in to work for a few hours on a Saturday but does not help our long distance fans who have to organise travel well in advance to get a decent deal

Comment

fortunatley it doesn't cause me any problems neither but it just seems stupid to change the stoke game for no apparent reason
      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
        fortunatley it doesn't cause me any problems neither but it just seems stupid to change the stoke game for no apparent reason
        FA Cup final 5th May is the reason
        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Would be perfect if they could reach the final and also be totally safe in the PL, the chance of a win doesn't get better..

Comment

Working...
          X