Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will never understand why anyone would boo there own!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never understand why anyone would boo there own!!

I will argue with anyone all day as I does not help.
    I just hope joey Barton turns the boo boys around just like Gavin Mahon did.
    And joey earn your money is boring and irrelevant .
    And as for joey you lazy c. Unt I hear all the time is total ****** he is everywhere on the pitch.His passing has been poor I will hold my hands up!
    I expected more from him but to boo him is classless.

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
    I will argue with anyone all day as I does not help.
    I just hope joey Barton turns the boo boys around just like Gavin Mahon did.
    And joey earn your money is boring and irrelevant .
    And as for joey you lazy c. Unt I hear all the time is total ****** he is everywhere on the pitch.His passing has been poor I will hold my hands up!
    I expected more from him but to boo him is classless.
    Spot on.

Some fans just love to hate their own. From the minute he signed and the rumours of his reported earnings were spread about, some people were determined to hate him. Wont change mate, unfortunatley.

On the subject of hating your own, what do these idi0ts abusing TF on twitter think that will gain? Our own "fans" having pops at him left right and centre after the Foolham game. Thanks chaps, that's gunna help us oh so much.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Had a couple of "fans" behind me who seemed to want him to do badly and a few sitting near them with kids had to tell them to cub the swearing which was shocking at times and I am no prude

I saw a stat in yesterdays paper that Barton ran 5.99 miles yesterday which was more then any other player on the pitch by the way and though that does not prove in anyway he had a decent game it does show that he runs his socks off for QPR

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Spot on.

Some fans just love to hate their own. From the minute he signed and the rumours of his reported earnings were spread about, some people were determined to hate him. Wont change mate, unfortunatley.

On the subject of hating your own, what do these idi0ts abusing TF on twitter think that will gain? Our own "fans" having pops at him left right and centre after the Foolham game. Thanks chaps, that's gunna help us oh so much.
        They'll be the ones wearing the green and yellow scarves at our next game (or in our case light and dark blue (original colours for those that don't know)
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Don't agree, JB arrived at ours because the toon booted him out. He made out top 4 clubs were interested in him and he should be in the England squad.

He is a classic Mr big Boll"""" but simply hasn't walked the talk. I don't mind sportsmen who give it big if they deliver but JB is like Hayes.

This league is poor, if one or two of our signings stepped up we wouldn't be in the trouble we are. In stead we have had to rely on HH, Mackie, Adel and hil
          FFS to keep any remnants of respectability.

I've renewed my ticket every year even the 15 years in the wilderness of those toilet leagues, I'm not accepting this softly softly let's be nice to them.

Hes playing alright he just can't pass I'm just about to jump on the tube to work I just hope my train driver is capable of opening the doors

Saw giggs yesterday when his club needed him bang in it goes, no falling over, going into row z, getting sent off or miss kicking just a ------ goal. That's why you don't care if he's on 10k or 180k p/w I wouldnt care, simply pay him but underachievers earning huge wages is obviously annoying.

All I hear is he's everywhere so is gonorrhoea nothing to be proud off. He doesn't score, I can only recall him having one shot on goal since he joined us, opposition teams boss the midfield, he can't tackle and doesn't appear to have
          the respect of other players.

It's clear we are a lifestyle choice for him and I for one am

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
            Don't agree, JB arrived at ours because the toon booted him out. He made out top 4 clubs were interested in him and he should be in the England squad.

He is a classic Mr big Boll"""" but simply hasn't walked the talk. I don't mind sportsmen who give it big if they deliver but JB is like Hayes.

This league is poor, if one or two of our signings stepped up we wouldn't be in the trouble we are. In stead we have had to rely on HH, Mackie, Adel and hil
            FFS to keep any remnants of respectability.

I've renewed my ticket every year even the 15 years in the wilderness of those toilet leagues, I'm not accepting this softly softly let's be nice to them.

Hes playing alright he just can't pass I'm just about to jump on the tube to work I just hope my train driver is capable of opening the doors

Saw giggs yesterday when his club needed him bang in it goes, no falling over, going into row z, getting sent off or miss kicking just a ------ goal. That's why you don't care if he's on 10k or 180k p/w I wouldnt care, simply pay him but underachievers earning huge wages is obviously annoying.

All I hear is he's everywhere so is gonorrhoea nothing to be proud off. He doesn't score, I can only recall him having one shot on goal since he joined us, opposition teams boss the midfield, he can't tackle and doesn't appear to have
            the respect of other players.

It's clear we are a lifestyle choice for him and I for one am
            Wolves away?

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              They'll be the ones wearing the green and yellow scarves at our next game (or in our case light and dark blue (original colours for those that don't know)
              TF should never be abused, unlike previous seasons these dire performances are nothing to do with the board but players who aren't good enough and don't care.

TF must think we have idiots both on and off the field. If we survive this season, we need a big clear out and get proper footballers in.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Wolves away?
                Islewoth why do you have to ruin a good pre- work rant

Comment

Norwich at home too
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Why do we have to have this thread twice a month, every single month. Even off season someone will start this exact same thread.

Get over it - not all football fans share your philosophy.

And in many people's opinions the money DOES have something to do with it. The game has changed. Prices have rocketed for one reason and one reason only - the abhorent greed of players and agents even going beyond the huge money that was in the game.

They take a fortune from you and in Joey's case don't even want to be here. So like it or hate it - just face it, many people will feel they are entiitled to show their feelings.

I don't boo, but would defend any paying fans right to in some circumstances.
                    Last edited by silvercue; 27-02-2012, 09:38 AM.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Sorry mate

Comment

Cant understand the people that boo our players. alot of people would have it in for Barton even if he was playing well just because they dislike him, to be honest I personally dont think he's been as bad as some people make out! since Faurlin's gone aint got much to play with him? in some games he played quite well Wolves Stoke Man city and some others? He seems to have a lot of people on his back because of his so called self importance. Well SWP on the same sort of cash and been alot worse than Barton in every game.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          ...alot of people would have it in for Barton even if he was playing well just because they dislike him....He seems to have a lot of people on his back because of his so called self importance. Well SWP on the same sort of cash and been alot worse than Barton in every game.
                          People do have a lot ot say about SWP also. The reason fans focus on Joey is that he is our captain and acts nothing like a captain on or off the pitch.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Spot on.

Matty with regard to Barton nobody can deny he has brought a lot on himself with his talk of being selected for England and his self opinionated view's it comes down to if you dont walk the walk dont talk the talk, nobody of any brain cell no matter how small should discredit TF on twitter after he has put his money where his mouth is ,but I do wish he would stop tweeting his self and stop trying to be the Fan's Buddy cos if he tweet's to Fan's he must read message board's and look where that lead us with regard to Warnock with the early form of Hughes regime some think cos of his tweeting etc we have jumped out the frying pan into the fire

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                              Matty with regard to Barton nobody can deny he has brought a lot on himself with his talk of being selected for England and his self opinionated view's it comes down to if you dont walk the walk dont talk the talk, nobody of any brain cell no matter how small should discredit TF on twitter after he has put his money where his mouth is ,but I do wish he would stop tweeting his self and stop trying to be the Fan's Buddy cos if he tweet's to Fan's he must read message board's and look where that lead us with regard to Warnock with the early form of Hughes regime some think cos of his tweeting etc we have jumped out the frying pan into the fire
                              Sorry lads should have read T BLOCK befor I posted could have saved my finger the work

Comment

Working...
                              X