next season how much is zamora worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next season how much is zamora worth

is he the worst signing we have ever made 5 million for a donkey who cant score more than 7 goals a season i think he is a worse signing than sheron
    next season aged 33 years of age he must be worth at most 500 000 so he has cost us 4.5 million thats more than double the whole costing of neil warnocks promotion side

WHAT A TERRIBLE STATE OF AFFAIRS
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

more than Greece, Portugal, Ireland and rangers together!
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Think thats harsh its about cisse and zamora in a partnership and it will keep us up.
      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Well after 3 games I'm not going to say anything.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
          Think thats harsh its about cisse and zamora in a partnership and it will keep us up.

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Shall we perhaps give him a chance with 10 team mates behind him rather than 9 ffs

Time isn't on our side, granted, but it aint his fault

Comment

I dont think he's been too bad, but there was always going to be a doubt over his commitment against Foolham.....IMO

I think he'll play well with Cisse...i hope....I wasnt his biggest fan b4 we signed him but i'l give him a chance....

Comment

Working...
              X