Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The under performers this season....

Ok ....

Joey Barton- not enough from him for the wages he is on.

SWP - Absolutely shocking devoid of all confidence and missed an absolute sitter yesterday.

Paddy Kenny- No idea how he is still our number one I can only assume he is carrying an injury.

Adel Taarabt- For a player with all the ability in the world, he has not stepped up this season.

Cisse- We bought him in to save us then on game 2 he losses his cool I expect more from a pro.

Mark Hughes- Bought in to help keep us in the top flight. 4 points from 18 and defeats to Blackburn, Wolves , and Fulham, we also through it away at Villa.

And our biggest miss..... Faurlin a player who was shinging in the Premier League.

I wonder how many of these players are speaking to there agents and lining up there next move.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

I agree with you funky but whether they are getting onto their agents to tout a move away is debatable. They may be s h1t but they are not stupid enough to believe any other team would pay them the sort of wedge we are. They will just carry on turning up and putting in half hearted performances each week and picking up their extortiante wages whilst the supporters of the club sink further into depression at how our beloved club is falling apart.

The reason i was so p155ed off last night was that i ran around at work like a maniac yesterday in order to get finished early enough to get to the game, watched us lose yet again and went home to my kids in a foul mood yet i knew all of them ******s, apart from maybe the likes of Clint Hill probably got showered, changed and then f cuked off out to a club up town larging it up without a care in the world. This is what the premiership is all about, this is what our game has become at the top level and it's sickening.

Comment

About as low as you can get this morning thanks Rangers.

40 foot lorry cuts the wife and kids up and writes our car off
      on Thursday, wife rings me up on the way to the gane to tell
      me the driver was not insured.

Comment

To many players we get turn out to be failures they seem to catch the QPR virus and become average/poor players.

Comment

Working...
        X