Reasons to be hopeful........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons to be hopeful........

I haven't felt as depressed as this in a long time watching Rangers. Nothing is enjoyable. A lot of our players are taking us for a ride. They are earning huge sums of money and simply not delivering.

But reasons to be hopeful:

1. Wolves have an assistant manager for the rest of the season.

2. Blackburn have sold Samba and have a very weak looking defence now for the rest of the season.

3. Bolton have sold Cahill and their defence looks very weak for the remainder of the season.

4. Wigan are very inconsistent, especially in defence.

5. Every game we lose seems to be by the odd goal, so if we can start scoring again, we might be ok.

If by some minor miracle we do stay up, it will be because there are 3 worse teams in the league than us.

But I have resigned myself to relegation as this side as no bottle and the captain is simply not a captain and not leading by example.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Agree 100%

Although My head keeps saying were down something keeps telling me there is still half a chance.

Merson said on sky he thinks 32 points will be safe because were all so poor he might not be that far off

Comment

As silly as it sounds, I've given up caring. I genuinely couldn't give a s**t if we get relegated as it's what we deserve. We're a small club punching above our weight, and for that I'm proud, but I'm embarrassed at the class we have within our squad all underperforming. Yesterday should have depressed me, but I'm not. Used to it and expected it. Said before the game we had no chance of winning.

#### side and #### fans yet again. We're all happy to moan, but none of you seem to want to do your bit either. Getting outsung by Foolham fans was the most embarrassing part of the season. They're hardly known for an atmousphere, but we let them tale the **** without even attempting to stop them. Same as the team on the field, we've got 10% willing to do their bit.

That last part won't go down with many, but I know I'm right. This club is embarrassing to the core, once again.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Considering Samba not played for Blackburn since January dont htink it makes much differance? and Blackburns shaky defence were still able to cope against us and take all 3 points! at the moment our defence dont seem to be able to cope with anyone.

Comment

Agree with Ben when he says we deserve to get relegated. At least Wolves and Blackburn put up a fight.

Comment

Working...
          X