The dream is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dream is....

... nearly over. we just aint good enough and look to be nail on to go down barring a act of god! but this could work in our favour! as long as the board remain in place we colud come straight back up and be a much stronger side when we do! ive just got this funny feeling that both norwich and swansea will struggle next season and it colud be a case of as we return to the prem one or both of them will be going down! as ive said before sometimes you have to go back to go forward! the most important thing if we do go down is keeping the present board in place! if we do i think we will be ok in the long run! we have just got to take it on the chin this season and look to the future!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Hmmm...

Not sure that even a dose of future optimism has cheered me up... I think that barring an incredible upturn in our fortune we will be relegated but am far more fearful of another decade in the wilderness if I'm honest.....

This is really turning out to being an embarrassment this season huh....

The thought of Swans and Naaaaawich fans gloating at our expense is a hideous thought and even the hope that they do both struggle next season fails to temper how p2ssed off I feel as at least they will be in the bl00dy PL next season.....

Comment

Originally posted by ahr View Post
      not sure that even a dose of future optimism has cheered me up... I think that barring an incredible upturn in our fortune we will be relegated but am far more fearful of another decade in the wilderness if i'm honest.....

This is really turning out to being an embarrassment this season huh....

The thought of swans and naaaaawich fans gloating at our expense is a hideous thought and even the hope that they do both struggle next season fails to temper how p2ssed off i feel as at least they will be in the bl00dy pl next season.....
      yeah agree but in the long run we could have the last laugh! I know its gonna be heart breaking to only last a season in the prem but i truley have great faith that if we do go down we will come back much stronger! Plus we may even get a proper parade this time mate!

Comment

Fair do's...

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
        yeah agree but in the long run we could have the last laugh! I know its gonna be heart breaking to only last a season in the prem but i truley have great faith that if we do go down we will come back much stronger! Plus we may even get a proper parade this time mate!
        Have to admire your optimism and hope you're right.....

Comment

Yeh because mt fernandes has done such a great job so far, absolute tosh, it took 15 years last time and will take longer this time

Comment

Originally posted by qprcena View Post
            Yeh because mt fernandes has done such a great job so far, absolute tosh, it took 15 years last time and will take longer this time
            and what pray tell do you base this on??????

Comment

Looking forward to 3.00 kick offs on a saturday next season.

Comment

if we go down, can we ask to go in the conf? Luton miss us
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

[PHP][/Pand what pray tell do you base this on?????? HP]

Honestly you tell me how we will get back up and ill tell you numrerous reasons why we wont!!!

Do not even understand your question really?

Comment

going down will be a disaster as most of the players will be off , maybe thats a good thing

Comment

I don’t want to go down but if when Warnock arrived two years ago when we were fighting to stay in the championship someone had said you will be promoted next season to the prem but will come straight back down think 99.99% of people would have said yes please.

What’s changed is expectations i.e. a board who are prepared to back the manager and with that we the fans now think we should not go down.

If we do drop and then yo yo lets hope when we come back up with this board that we are prepared and not doing our business in a 10day window like this season

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        going down will be a disaster as most of the players will be off , maybe thats a good thing
                        that may be a major problem, they would like to be off, but who in their right mind would buy swp or barton on their current form and wages
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Actually looking forward to playing teams with real fans as oppose to plastic fans, well at least that's the only positive I can take from being relegated (if it does happen).

Brighton, Palace, Cardiff, Millwall, Forest, Ipswich, Leeds, Portsmouth.

The Championship doesn't actually look that bad now although obviously I would like to get promoted straight back or even survive this season.

See it ain't all that bad.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Own up, how many had a sneeky peek at the FL show last night just in case...?

Comment

Originally posted by qprcena View Post
                              [PHP][/Pand what pray tell do you base this on?????? HP]

Honestly you tell me how we will get back up and ill tell you numrerous reasons why we wont!!!

Do not even understand your question really?
                              Whats the point of me telling you why I think we will come straight back up , you have made your mind up if we go down we are focked . Good luck to ya mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X