X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons to be cheerful...1, 2, 3!

Here is why I remain optimistic:

1) We are 17th and remain out of the relegation zone
    2) We have the best goal difference of the bottom 5 clubs - something which may well prove significant
    3) Cisse returns soon. He is going to score more for us

I reckon the Bolton game is a more significant one for us than today's. Given our poor form vs other clubs in the relegation mire, that's one we desperately need the team to win.

Duncs
    come on you r's!

Bolton's next game is away at City. If we can get a point v. Everton and a win at their place, a 5 point cushion could be vital.

Comment

Have to beat Everton. We shouldn't think about the other sides as we still have more games against the top sides than say Bolton come mid march

Comment

"if"

Comment

Wow what a shocker.... The positive thread after yet another defeat!

Comment

We've had our must wins and won one of them

We're fkd

Comment

no matter how you try to spin it we are down, now lets start thinking about next season!!!!!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                no matter how you try to spin it we are down, now lets start thinking about next season!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  I dunno, until it's a mathematical certainty I am going to keep positive as if we do get relegated it'll be a fairly miserable summer with doubtless more QPR headlines in the media which won't make for good reading. We're not the only team propping up the table who are in the shtook right now after all!
                  come on you r's!

Comment

Working...
                  X