crosses into box today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crosses into box today...

for once JBs crosses werent too bad.. apart from the occasional shite free-kick and swerved ball out of play from his corner.
    Where the fook was Zamora? standing next to keeper.. if anyone was gonna get his head to the crosses (ala Helguson) it was him. Who were they aimed for? Clint Hill and Ferdinand are not the tallest of CBs are they?
    On another note I though Clint Hill in the early stages of the game did not play like a centre back and he didn't look like a centre back.. but i tell you what he was our best player in the end.. I thought he was fantastic... What must Gabidon be thinking if he's kept out of the side by a left back?
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
    for once JBs crosses werent too bad.. apart from the occasional shite free-kick and swerved ball out of play from his corner.
    Where the fook was Zamora? standing next to keeper.. if anyone was gonna get his head to the crosses (ala Helguson) it was him. Who were they aimed for? Clint Hill and Ferdinand are not the tallest of CBs are they?
    On another note I though Clint Hill in the early stages of the game did not play like a centre back and he didn't look like a centre back.. but i tell you what he was our best player in the end.. I thought he was fantastic... What must Gabidon be thinking if he's kept out of the side by a left back?
    I thought that too...

I think that for all his flaws, we've missed Luke Young a lot, the reshuffles have meant that Onuoha hasn't had a chance to form the partnership with Anton which is absolutely vital.

Comment

Working...
    X