Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership

Anyone know when the membership details are being released ?
    We Are The People.....

The Offy just say's soon to be released.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Lets hope they sort it soon otherwise the season will be over before they are sent out :waaaht:

Took ages last season
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Next week
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

They will be sending out application forms to registered fans soon!

I went to the box office on Tuesday to buy tickets in the Upper Loft to watch the Blackpool and Forest games and was told I had to be a member to buy them.

When I asked about applying, they said they were going to send out the forms soon and were not ready to deal with them yet.

They sold me the tickets seeing as I wasn't able to apply for membership yet and after I explained I was a ST holder in the stand for the last few seasons, but was not renewing this season because I will only be able to attend around 15 games.

Comment

Working...
          X