X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning chaps

Not been on much recently been travelling and really busy at work

Big game today I'm
    Shi@@ing myself , what's the general mood? Can't be arsed running through all the posts ,

You haven't missed much mate, unless you want to talk about gay footballers at QPR
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

At the moment the cisse affair seems to be the significant downer for some, and probably the pivotal point of our season so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        At the moment the cisse affair seems to be the significant downer for some, and probably the pivotal point of our season so far.
        Sorry missed this , what's that about?

Comment

buy two get two free 2ltr coca cola at tescos..............done deal!!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The sending off against wolves when we were one up, it's still lingering a bit as we could have won that match and been six points clear of them. However today's another day and we might just upset jol's boys.
            Last edited by Olly; 25-02-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

We may have the best chance of picking up points today of the other four around us. Bolton at chelski, wolves at newcastle, blackburn at man c. and wigan at home to aston villa.

Comment

i'm confident - as always. i'll never learn my lesson....

Comment

I'm quietly confirdent of a result today. MH has had the team playing well in both home league games and no reason this should be different. Add to that the atmosphere, and the fact Zamora will want to get one over Jol and Hughes will want to get one over Fayed... has all the ingredients for a win...... or a big fall, but i fancy a win either 1-0 or 2-1.

Comment

What pisses me off they got an away following today might inspire the #####s as their so not used to it

Comment

The sending off against wolves when we were one up, it's still lingering a bit as we could have won that match and been six points clear of them. However today's another day and we might just upset jol's boys.
                      Fkng hell glad not been on site then , shows there must have been nothing else to talk about

Comment

It wasn't talked about, but it was probably the time that reality set in on our season, and temporarily silenced the optimists.

Comment

A good assessment in my eyes!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I really do not fancy us today,i just dont think weve got the fight in us. I worry if we go behind first.

Comment

It's up to us to back the team today, we're all up for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X