Taraabt - will he start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taraabt - will he start?

I personally dont think Taraabt is going to start against Blackpool. it sounds ridiculous as the guy is class, but other players have performed excellently in pre season, and im not sure Taraabt has impressed JM that much so far on the field, as he likes to take people on, rather than release the ball early. Do people think he will start? I really dont think he will!

Hard to say,

I think it is crazy not to start him as he is one of our better players who can win you the match.

Comment

If he doesn't start then what a great option to have on the bench!!!!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I dont think he will start unless JM thinks Buzsacky isn't quite ready then he might. I think Balanta will take up the left wing berth against Blackpool though...

Comment

Last night Jim was getting very frustrated with him at one point threw his pad on the floor after he gave the ball away which he did quite a bit yesterday. I love the guy as many fans do but I have a felling Jim dont like him.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            I personally dont think Taraabt is going to start against Blackpool. it sounds ridiculous as the guy is class, but other players have performed excellently in pre season, and im not sure Taraabt has impressed JM that much so far on the field, as he likes to take people on, rather than release the ball early. Do people think he will start? I really dont think he will!
            Agree with you comment that he likes to dribble and I hope he learns not to do that at the expense of the team
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

taraabt is an excellent player, and its his game to run at players and take people on. he can be selfish sometimes, but i still think he should be given the chance to run at players as hes brilliant at making things happen. It looks as though he will be played as a forward, and for me, Vine and Agyemang will be the pair that start against blackpool. I havea feeling it could even be rowlands and mahon in the middle, as they are both performing well. Although for me, of course Buzz would be in there - and taraabt

Comment

Not for a minute am im upset with us signing Taarabt! Im over the moon, but he didnt play well at oxford except for his through ball to routledge for the 2nd goal, and he didnt play well against wycombe!...Now i didnt get to kettering, but, if people are saying the same then makes ya wonder......
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

See what you mean, plus Balanta looks decent left wing!
                  And Routledge on the right (Who won't be going to Cardiff) :greedy:
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If he doesn't start he'll be one hell of a player to come off the bench and completely change the game.
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Yes as a forward
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        Yes as a forward
                        but will he? Agyemang and Vine to me look like the most likely to start. We all know Vine will most probably play, and agyemang has been given a lot of chanes in pre season and has scored 2 goals. Seems like JM likes him. Id like to see taraabt in the line up but not up front. With balanta, routledge, mahon and rowlands all playing well, i dont see how he can walk into the side.

Comment

but will he? Agyemang and Vine to me look like the most likely to start. We all know Vine will most probably play, and agyemang has been given a lot of chanes in pre season and has scored 2 goals. Seems like JM likes him. Id like to see taraabt in the line up but not up front. With balanta, routledge, mahon and rowlands all playing well, i dont see how he can walk into the side.
                          Despite big Pat scoring at Wycombe he didn't play very well, Vine was OK but the stand out players were Balanta and Routledge. I think those two should and will play so the next dilemma is how to accomodate Buzz, Adel and Vine. My thoughts are that JM will use one of these to support an out and out striker, either Pellicori or HH with Pat as an impact sub.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

i dont think he'll start but as others have said, top player to grab in off the bench

Comment

I think it's gunna be him or Balanta on the left. I reckon Vine n Helguson will be up front
                              CHAMPIONS
                              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                              X