model for new stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Love that Boavista stadium, looks like it'd hold an atmosphere really well.

How about Buraspor's new stadium....

wtf is that? It ain't real is it, looks like a new design for the centre court at wimbledon not a football stadium.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual
      wtf is that? It ain't real is it, looks like a new design for the centre court at wimbledon not a football stadium.
      Its real mate, Buraspor's new stadium, currently being built I think. Absolute joke isnt it imagine how much stick you'd get with that as your stadium; looks like a Water Park you'd find in Cyprus.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddball...codile-on-roof
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Its real mate, Buraspor's new stadium, currently being built I think. Absolute joke isnt it imagine how much stick you'd get with that as your stadium; looks like a Water Park you'd find in Cyprus.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddball...codile-on-roof
        Joke.

In the 1st pic it looks like the centre court, in the 2nd pic looks like a toy i'm sure i've seen on sale somewhere, (something to do with a frog)?
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Looks like Gary Nevilles new drum !!

Comment

Like it.

Maybe If Chelsea ever move they could make theirs look like an ar5e, or something even more apt....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Like it.

Maybe If Chelsea ever move they could make theirs look like an ar5e, or something even more apt....
              A huge concrete and steel phallus filled with seats would be perfect to sum up their fan base
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
              X