Unbelievable!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable!!

I have no idea why or how but there is another African Cup of Nations tournament in January 2013. Originally due to be held in Libya but now South Africa have stepped in.
    So, once again we (and others) face the prospect of losing key names for several games at a crucial part of the season.
    This is an 'effing ridiculous state of affairs.... what the hell are FIFA playing at? It's bad enough holding a tournament like this during the mainsteam season every 2-4 years but to hold it in succesive seasons is just taking the pee.

i thought it was an annual event?

Comment

It's every two years. The reason they are holding one next year is so as they can still do it every two years, but now to fall on an odd number year (2013, 15, 17 etc.) so as it doesn't fall in the same year as any World Cup event.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I did mention this a few weeks back with all our African cousins signing could be trouble for us .I mean Vine ,Hulse will be only left squad members available. Gulp
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

ar boo boo.........katanga katanga my friends!!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            I did mention this a few weeks back with all our African cousins signing could be trouble for us .I mean Vine ,Hulse will be only left squad members available. Gulp

Don't panic
            They have to qualify for the tournamement, Also I am sure that Hughes will ensure he has enough decent players who are not going to participate in the ACN in 2013.

Also, Vine's contract is up in June ans are a few others who are clearly not good enough for QPR anymore, i.e.Borrowdale.

Comment

Working...
            X