Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From little acorns and all that.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From little acorns and all that.........

I received the following e-mail this afternoon so hopefully the club are at last grasping that we are completely fed up with this extra £3.50 booking fee and will think about scrapping it all together or at least reduce it for all tickets bought in the future?

Dear Away Season Ticket Holder,

First of all, we hope you are enjoying the season following the R’s up and down the country. The Club really appreciates your continued support.

Following feedback from some supporters, we would like to ask which of the following you would prefer moving forward:

A) We continue to process your away tickets as soon as they come into stock at the Box Office. In this scenario you pay the £3.50 booking fee for each match and receive your ticket well in advance of match day.

B) We hold onto the Away Season Ticket Holders’ tickets for certain matches so that we aim to process two matches at a time. This would mean we process more matches with just a single £3.50 booking fee. However it would involve larger lump sums being taken from your chosen card to pay for the tickets and on occasion later delivery of tickets. In this scenario, we would hold onto the best tickets as advised by the club we are visiting to ensure you still get the best seats.

If you could let me know via email what is your preferred option, A or B by 5pm on Friday 24th February it would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks,

I don't really think it means that at all, but I know there is a government directive to look into the whole business of ticket charges, and has to be sorted in the next two years, and I'm sure football will be included in that.

Comment

Scrap Admin charges completely, a pound per ticket if postage is required is enough.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Scrap Admin charges completely, a pound per ticket if postage is required is enough.
        I have not got the faintest idea how much a stamp is these days but as you say a pound would be about fair as I cannot see where this £3.50 "admin" fee is actually going apart from the clubs coffers as the staff get paid anyway for doing this job of processing tickets

Comment

some of the attendances, particularly in the fa cup, must be ringing alarm bells, Rangers in administration, Pompey up the creek, think fans are finally getting peeved with football at the moment and will knock it on the head rather than be ripped off with over-inflated ticket prices
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I will be very interested to see our season ticket numbers and prices for next season ,whatever league we are in

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              I received the following e-mail this afternoon so hopefully the club are at last grasping that we are completely fed up with this extra £3.50 booking fee and will think about scrapping it all together or at least reduce it for all tickets bought in the future?

Dear Away Season Ticket Holder,

First of all, we hope you are enjoying the season following the R’s up and down the country. The Club really appreciates your continued support.

Following feedback from some supporters, we would like to ask which of the following you would prefer moving forward:

A) We continue to process your away tickets as soon as they come into stock at the Box Office. In this scenario you pay the £3.50 booking fee for each match and receive your ticket well in advance of match day.

B) We hold onto the Away Season Ticket Holders’ tickets for certain matches so that we aim to process two matches at a time. This would mean we process more matches with just a single £3.50 booking fee. However it would involve larger lump sums being taken from your chosen card to pay for the tickets and on occasion later delivery of tickets. In this scenario, we would hold onto the best tickets as advised by the club we are visiting to ensure you still get the best seats.

If you could let me know via email what is your preferred option, A or B by 5pm on Friday 24th February it would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks,
              yeah i got this as well,to me it says we know we are ripping you off but if we put 2 lots of tkts in 1 envelope you will only get ripped off once and not twice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                yeah i got this as well,to me it says we know we are ripping you off but if we put 2 lots of tkts in 1 envelope you will only get ripped off once and not twice!!!!
                sounds about the sum of it.

The whole booking fee is a fu$%ing disgrace imo.

Comment

A booking fee for a football ticket should not be more than £1.75 IMO. 2.75% of £40 (Credit card fee), 42p first class stamp and then the price of an envelope. If you pay by debit card the fee is only 42p per transaction so it could be a £1.

The whole thing is a rip off and the government are demanding the banks etc stop charging such fees. I think this will come into force in 2013.
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                  X