Wel that worked !

Comment

Originally posted by joelang View Post
      Wel that worked !
      Nostradamusjoe

Comment

Wel that worked !
        Good on you for persisting all the way through this thread, Joe.
        Too many people ignoring the point you were making, which was that we aren't expecting Man C or Tottenham type performances, just for players to give their all, and they don't need to go to Portugal to team bond.
        They were still only doing 2-3 hours training, and, despite tweeting how "tough" it was, still had the energy for 18 holes of golf in the afternoons.
        The comments about going and supporting another club if you want polished performances were totally unnecessary and unfair -- all we want is the players to show some passion, irrespective of talent.

Unfortunately, you have been proved right -- waste of time and money, the players' performance yesterday looked as much like a bunch of thrown-together strangers as it has done for several weeks We would all have loved for yesterday to give us a nice surprise and show us that Portugal was worth it, but it didn't.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Yes and from Harlington, they'd all disperse and go there own ways....

The whole point with this is it's not just about getting it right on the pitch, but bonding and getting to know eachother better off the pitch also. They will inevitably still be talking shop, tactics, styles players strength's and weaknesses, new ideas etc etc etc etc.....

Comment

Wel that worked !
            On the easily fooled.
            Now, I'm off to sell them Tower Bridge, I can let them have it cheap as part of a job lot of old real estate that's just happened to come my way.

Comment

Working...
            X