QPR embark on warm weather training camp in Algarve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR embark on warm weather training camp in Algarve

Mark Hughes wants to make sure struggling QPR take advantage of their two-week break after flying to the Algarve for a warm-weather training camp.

More...

The Algarve.

Where will the club take them if they get us relegated, a cruise around the Carribean?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      The Algarve.

Where will the club take them if they get us relegated, a cruise around the Carribean?
      you seem to have a big problem with this!
      its not a holiday!

Comment

Exactly TW well pointed out, although in sunnier climes there are two good reasons, one being our training ground is frozen (which could cause more injuries if they were to train on it, and we don't need that) and the second reason MH does not want them training on the LR pitch to save it for upcoming games, makes total sense to me (and you) but obviously not some people.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Exactly TW well pointed out, although in sunnier climes there are two good reasons, one being our training ground is frozen (which could cause more injuries if they were to train on it, and we don't need that) and the second reason MH does not want them training on the LR pitch to save it for upcoming games, makes total sense to me (and you) but obviously not some people.
          "makes total sense to me (and you)" he simpered, "but obviously not some people," he lisped.

Come on, boys.....I know it's Valentine's night and all, but you're making me reach for the sick bucket with your mutual appreciation love-in.

Comment

How can it be a bad thing.

Its like a pre season for the team to get to know each other to concentrate on their team play rather than in pouring rain and ice. To recharge the batteries before the final run in .

Whats bad about going away?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post

Its like a pre season for the team to get to know each other to concentrate on their team play rather than in pouring rain and ice. To recharge the batteries before the final run in .

Nothing, nothing at all. I wish it was a cruise around the Carribean, after all, they deserve no less for the pleasure they've given us so far. :impatient:

Comment

Nothing, nothing at all. I wish it was a cruise around the Carribean, after all, they deserve no less for the pleasure they've given us so far. :impatient:
                Maybe you'd prefer they train on a frozen pitch, break a leg or strain a muscle here and there so they cannot play for the rest of the season, after all why do we need so many players eh?

Cisse out for longer Zamora with him, and while there at it half the defense and rest of midfield even a gk for good measure.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

LOL its not a jolly up , its the best training facilities and atmosphere. If it was to send them on a holiday related to results i would send them to Homs.

Comment

Its no different from the back four going on holiday last saturday

Comment

If they come back and beat Fulham, they can go to the Algarve every week as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

LOL its not a jolly up , its the best training facilities and atmosphere. If it was to send them on a holiday related to results i would send them to Homs.
                        Leave it out, mate. Players only train for a couple of hours a day. It will be, in the main, a "jolly up" as you quaintly put it, unless MH decides they'll be locked up in their rooms for the majority of the time they won't be, errr, working.
                        And why the fooking Algarve?
                        And before some less-than-bright spark says it, frozen ground in England, my arsssee.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                          If they come back and beat Fulham, they can go to the Algarve every week as far as I'm concerned.
                          No dear, they shouldn't be sent on holiday for doing what they're paid to do, only a mug would do that.

Comment

Working...
                          X