Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR players head to Portugal after Blackburn defeat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BUSHRANGER1982
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 5666

    #16
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
    Why?
    They haven't done anything to earn an all-expenses-paid holiday to Portugal, have they?
    I might be wrong here, but it's my belief that failure should not be rewarded in the slightest.
    They should do their "bonding" at their place of work, the training ground at Harlington.
    I am in no mood to justify my anger at their being molly-cuddled, mate...so hope this suffices by way of an answer.

    Comment

    • BUSHRANGER1982
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5666

      #17
      Originally posted by HoopsMark1960
      Jeez Bush,get a life!!
      Huh?

      Comment

      • KentHoopNSV
        Bronze Seat
        • Feb 2012
        • 384

        #18
        As mentioned above, I dont think it'll be much of a holiday for them. With any luck it is to bond and for Sparky to let off some steam at them in private. Notice those with accounts have been quiet on twitter?! Expect a fitter, more disciplined bunch for Foooolham!
        Where can one find Bush Babes?

        Comment

        • Ginger Ninja
          W12 Seat
          • Jan 2010
          • 17458

          #19
          Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982
          They haven't done anything to earn an all-expenses-paid holiday to Portugal, have they?
          I might be wrong here, but it's my belief that failure should not be rewarded in the slightest.
          They should do their "bonding" at their place of work, the training ground at Harlington.
          I am in no mood to justify my anger at their being molly-cuddled, mate...so hope this suffices by way of an answer.
          Whoa easy fella I wasn't having a pop or anything, just interested that's all.

          And yes, I suppose this answer will suffice
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

          Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

          Summer Transfers 2019

          IN


          OUT

          Comment

          • BUSHRANGER1982
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 5666

            #20
            Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
            Whoa easy fella I wasn't having a pop or anything, just interested that's all.

            And yes, I suppose this answer will suffice

            Comment

            • bushcelt1
              CCG
              • Sep 2009
              • 11070

              #21
              two nights in blackpool and if they like it they can book it for next seasons league game!!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

              Comment

              • jmelanie
                Gold Seat
                • Aug 2011
                • 7525

                #22
                Yeh, they're fifth at the moment, so could make it up this year.

                Comment

                Working...