35 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 points

Just been looking through ours and our rivals remaining fixtures, and i believe 35 points will keep you up (possibly even 34) i think blackburn have the best chance of getting the most points, but even then i think will only get to 35 points maximum.

Do you think we are able to reach this total? I honestly believe we can

To be fair if we cant get 34 points we don't deserve to stay up. I also think 34 will be enough to keep us up and it could actually help us that all around us are playing each other.

Comment

Trying to predict points tallies of other teams is very dangerous when you get results like Rovers winning at Old Trafford or Wigan drawing with Chelsea etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
        Trying to predict points tallies of other teams is very dangerous when you get results like Rovers winning at Old Trafford or Wigan drawing with Chelsea etc etc.
        And us losing like the last few games !!

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post

To be fair; the "last" matches of the season are more or less cup matches.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

We have a huge game against fulham... How we are not on the drop zone is beyond me... We've got a bottom half club at home next up...if we lose the clubs morale will be rock bottom
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Cant be overly high currently having lost the last two games to lower teams?!
              Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Working...
              X