Yesterday's performance.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's performance.........

A great number of fans braved a long journey to see us 3 down in the first half. The side looks totally bereft of any confidence. There are no leaders in the side and too many players who are on very good wages are not producing the goods. Barton and SWP were very poor especially. I give up watching Fitz Hall. I just cannot get my head round the fact that a guy who couldn't get in our side in the Championship is now deemed good enough for the Premier League. His positional play was all over the place, whilst I don't think Ferdinand had his best game. We really had to get something from this game and now we are starting to run out of games before we play the bigger sides.

I am getting round the fact we are going to down. We have made such a pig ear of this season. We have a lot of good players on paper, but too many are not delivering. Even Bradley Orr looked good for them! Our passing was woeful at times. God knows how we're going to afford these wages when we go down? We just need to pray that the Mittals stay otherwise we'll end up like Leeds and quite possibly go out of existence and maybe never have a team to support again.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Give me your address,i will send the razor blades!!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      A great number of fans braved a long journey to see us 3 down in the first half. The side looks totally bereft of any confidence. There are no leaders in the side and too many players who are on very good wages are not producing the goods. Barton and SWP were very poor especially. I give up watching Fitz Hall. I just cannot get my head round the fact that a guy who couldn't get in our side in the Championship is now deemed good enough for the Premier League. His positional play was all over the place, whilst I don't think Ferdinand had his best game. We really had to get something from this game and now we are starting to run out of games before we play the bigger sides.

I am getting round the fact we are going to down. We have made such a pig ear of this season. We have a lot of good players on paper, but too many are not delivering. Even Bradley Orr looked good for them! Our passing was woeful at times. God knows how we're going to afford these wages when we go down? We just need to pray that the Mittals stay otherwise we'll end up like Leeds and quite possibly go out of existence and maybe never have a team to support again.
      Bradley Orr did not look good we tested him once and we scored after that we didnt test him again.

Comment

Onouha should`ve been our CB yesterday. He and Anton have been solid and beginning to form a good understanding. Yes, I know he´s been played at RB for City, but look at him. He is a CB, and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
          Onouha should`ve been our CB yesterday. He and Anton have been solid and beginning to form a good understanding. Yes, I know he´s been played at RB for City, but look at him. He is a CB, and nothing else.
          So who was going to play at right back then? With young injured?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            So who was going to play at right back then? With young injured?
            I said Mackie after all he was guite good there last term.

Comment

I cant see us going out of business Dave, this post is so unlike you your normally so positive?
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

i hope many enjoyed it at the pub!
                dire 1st half and many either walked out or drowned their sorrows.
                i said we go down ( before warnock made some signings) and really it's that chelsea win that kept us out of the bottom 3 ....1 win in 15?? very bad form.
                one hope is we have started scoring, 8 in 4
                but we leak too...also 8 in 4.

Comment

Could it be that many QPR fans on away matches will stay at the pubs? Lol.
                  Hopefully not,lol.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

I said exactly this. Hopefully with Samba coming in and 25 man squad's week away together will help get some togetherness back. The chips are really down at the minute and the teams who survive are normally the one's that pull together the most in the run in.

As with all your points about finances I am sure that the astute businessmen we have in place I'm sure they would of covered their behinds and the club. I don't want to think about that just yet as there are still enough points to play for before we start talking about parachute payments covering the wage bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Could it be that many QPR fans on away matches will stay at the pubs? Lol.
                      Hopefully not,lol.
                      done that a fair few times in the championship

Comment

we played better in the 2nd half because we played 442

Comment

Same all season 4-4-2 is way better

Comment

we are way to negative away from home and dont change it until we go behind when its to late. Recently we started strong at Arsenal,Newcastle and Villa but then decide to sit back for some reason and we all know what happens we we sit and try and defend !!

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                              done that a fair few times in the championship

Ok,hehe.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X