Home and Away (not the Aussie soap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home and Away (not the Aussie soap)

I haven't checked the records but is it possible that some players are suited better to playing at LR and others for away games. Adel played well for most of the game against Wolves (LR) and Buzz played well against Wigan (LR). I'm sure more knowledgeable people than I can comment on this.

You had me with the title mate !!

Comment

Don't think anybody on this forum would be interested in a discussion on the sexy Aussie men in the soap.

Comment

F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

too many flamin galahs in the team
          http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

At the moment they are better suited to playing in my backyard!!

Comment

Actually I was asking if we should have different teams for home games than for away games. Some players seem better suited for playing at LR and others in away games.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                Actually I was asking if we should have different teams for home games than for away games. Some players seem better suited for playing at LR and others in away games.
                In a word.............................. NO

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                  We've just about got enough players to make 1 team let alone a seperate one for home and away.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X