Barton today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton today.

Though he was our best player today, just hope he can carry this form into our up and coming games. As for fitz hall...... The guy is awful wasn't good enough for the championship let alone the premier league. Fair play to mackie!!
    Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
    Though he was our best player today, just hope he can carry this form into our up and coming games. As for fitz hall...... The guy is awful wasn't good enough for the championship let alone the premier league. Fair play to mackie!!
    Have noticed when somebody actually praises Barton in a thread nobody really comments to praise . He plays bad and everyone is slating the guy. He looked good hope he can keep it up.

Comment

I saw no difference in his display today to the last 10 or so displays prior, gives the ball away too much and is not a leader. I don't really care for him covering over 6km today and every other game when 5.5 of those km are to get a ball he's just misplaced! Not sure what his problem is but it's costing us.

Comment

Have you ever thought that he covers that much ground looking for he ball, receives it more than most of our players and therefore by the law of averages will give it away more.

As the poster above says doesn't seem to matter what he does some just slate him whatever.

Comment

Have you ever thought that he plays CM and that thats his bloody job? Faurlin played along side him this season and didnt get pointed out half as much. Have you ever thought why? When Barton starts to play well you'll noticed that we will stop conceding goals and start winning games. CM is where games are won amd lost 90% of the time.
          Last edited by yugohoop; 12-02-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
            Really... Did I watch something different to you today? Don't take this in an argumentative way but could you please indicate how you thought he was good today? I never seem he break their play up at all today unless I missed it when I went for a dump. Like most of his other performances he gave the ball away far too much again. Begining to wonder what extra he has brought to the club other than increasing the clubs profile based on tweeting nonsense. He looks exactly like SWP, confidence shot to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Really... Did I watch something different to you today? Don't take this in an argumentative way but could you please indicate how you thought he was good today? I never seem he break their play up at all today unless I missed it when I went for a dump. Like most of his other performances he gave the ball away far too much again. Begining to wonder what extra he has brought to the club other than increasing the clubs profile based on tweeting nonsense. He looks exactly like SWP, confidence shot to pieces.
              Seems like we must have been taking a dump at the same time

Comment

Barton needless free kick given away in 3rd minute 1st half stoppage time.
                Ferdinand "defending" from resultant set piece looped into the box a bigger joke though.

As for Fitz kin Hall -- absolutely hilarious that he went off injured for about the 1,067th time in his career. Safe blud
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Maybe I am talking too soon, but he seems to have stopped tweeting (at least for three or four days). Do you think MH said something?

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                    Seems like we must have been taking a dump at the same time
                    He couldn't pass the ball for 90 mins so you didn't miss a thing .:sorry:

Comment

Just thought he was neat and tidy today but nothing special. Not musch sign of him destructively breaking them up or carving them open or generally being an inspirational skipper. Still, he managed not to get booked so that makes a change.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                        Have noticed when somebody actually praises Barton in a thread nobody really comments to praise . He plays bad and everyone is slating the guy. He looked good hope he can keep it up.

Itīs because of his wages and OFF field activities, I guess. OK performances is the least we can expect from him.

As I see it, he is rightly critized. He asks for it!

Ps. Iīm not sure he is playing in his right position, but thatīs a differencent story.
                        Not even worth mentioning on Twitter, it looks like....
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X