Scapegoats and realism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scapegoats and realism

Certain of our players get constant abuse for their performances however good or bad. Today these players included Hall, Barton and SWP who both at the game and on here get constant abuse for every little error.

Others such as Buzacky and Kenny were awful but little is said and Ferdinand's defending for the first goal was school boy.

thats right they are ALL shite

Comment

Barton was the best player on the pitch today I thought.

Comment

Certainly second half, thought him and Onhura were both good second half. Don't think Barton was helped first period by Buzacky who was as bad as I have ever seen.

Comment

"Barton was the best player on the pitch today I thought."

Agreed, i am not his greatest fan but he was stand out in our team today

Buzsaky had an absolute mare as did SWP in the first half, you cant give away possesion like that consistently and expect to win games
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
            Barton was the best player on the pitch today I thought.
            Second half performance was the best I've seen him.

Comment

Wonder why buz was so good against wigan!?!?!? Oh yeh there crap.. Buz and derry are not prem players... Far to slow and poor spacial awareness
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I think swp was brilliant the second half. Actually all of our players was shocking the first half. They stepped up there game the 2nd half

Comment

Buzz is pants full stop. Why the majority on here hang out the back of him I will never know. He dont offer anything other then set pieces he cant pass or tackle and has no pace.

Fitz frist was half appalling pulled his socks up 2nd half but its too late. Someone blamed Anton for the first but it was Fitz in my eyes all day long, for a guy of his size he dont win anything in the air and is held off the ball too easily

And Kenny lord give me strength what has happened to him since last season how many more times will he let goals go in in the middle of the bloody goal without even looking like stopping them.

When we debated Warnock going everyone kept jabbering on about an O'Neill bounce anyone care to tell me when this might start as we are running out of time!!!!!!

Fair play to the 2nd half response and with the chances we never took it could easily have ended 3 3. Thats the frustration there is clearly a decent side in there but were not Man Utd or Arsenal were not good enough to choose what half were going to turn up in.

Im usually a glass half full man but Im on my knees tonight gutted....
                  Last edited by West Acton; 11-02-2012, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Excellent post Acton but it was Ferdinand at fault for the first goal when he got turned like a school boy. Also agree 100% re Kenny how he gets away without critiscm by so many is beyond me. Truth b told he was only ever a decent shot stopper and seems to have lost the reaction speed that helped him last year.

Comment

oh and SWP you have pace just push it past the man and leave him behind you doing this means you will get a cross in or he will drag you down getting a freekick or pen

SWP the time is now you need to step up to your rep and deliver something

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Buzz is pants full stop. Why the majority on here hang out the back of him I will never know. He dont offer anything other then set pieces he cant pass or tackle and has no pace.

Fitz frist was half appalling pulled his socks up 2nd half but its too late. Someone blamed Anton for the first but it was Fitz in my eyes all day long, for a guy of his size he dont win anything in the air and is held off the ball too easily

And Kenny lord give me strength what has happened to him since last season how many more times will he let goals go in in the middle of the bloody goal without even looking like stopping them.

When we debated Warnock going everyone kept jabbering on about an O'Neill bounce anyone care to tell me when this might start as we are running out of time!!!!!!

Fair play to the 2nd half response and with the chances we never took it could easily have ended 3 3. Thats the frustration there is clearly a decent side in there but were not Man Utd or Arsenal were not good enough to choose what half were going to turn up in.

Im usually a glass half full man but Im on my knees tonight gutted....
                        Buzz has gone , [not his fault] but the fans hang on to him , like SWP because they have a catchy chant for there names
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                          Buzz has gone , [not his fault] but the fans hang on to him , like SWP because they have a catchy chant for there names
                          Buzz has rarely arrived

Comment

Working...
                          X