Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

I think Hughes was to blame for this one. I said after 15 minutes that it wasn't working with Taarabt up alongside Zamora. We needed another striker with a striker's movement to drag defenders and create space. The difference when finally Mackie was put up front and Taarabt dropped back was huge. Had we started like that I think we'd have won the game comfortably.

First half we were awful. We let them have all the time and space in the world. Terrible defending for all 3 goals and none of our players could seem to pass to each other - the shape didn't work at all.

Second half was much improved but unfortunately the game had already been lost.

Make no mistake, that game was there for the taking. I think Hughes got it wrong from the start. We also missed Luke Young. Onuoha looks strong but he doesn't make the forward overlapping runs that Young does and we could have done with that today.

Taarabt tried hard and Barton was our best player (with a special mention for Mackie of course).

Wolves & Blackburn - 2 big six-pointers and we pretty much gave both of them away and we've left ourselves in a very precarious position now.

Thanks for the report mate! God im pissed off!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
    X