Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop!!!! swp,buzz,taiwo,DOG POO!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop!!!! swp,buzz,taiwo,DOG POO!!!!!!!!!!

SWP 80 grand a week cant even get past a defender start mackie instead next week...... buzz has played one good game in two years not premiership at all......taiwo not up too english game

Originally posted by simmo88 View Post
    SWP 80 grand a week cant even get past a defender start mackie instead next week...... buzz has played one good game in two years not premiership at all......taiwo not up too english game
    You forgot Barton total waste of space ...needs to stick to twitter where he's most effective

Comment

trouble is we're hardly blessed with strength in depth. Hopefully the new african fella (Diakite?) will hit the ground running.

Comment

SWP cuased them a lot of problems in 2nd half. We should stick with him - can't see who else could do better than him.

Comment

Missing Barton from that list fella. Too many players under performing is not acceptable especially from seasoned pro's.

Comment

I was sat 3 rows from the front today (not sat in that position for a long long time) to the left of the goal AND from being that close to the players Taiwo looked like he was putting 100% in for every ball , I agree he may look a bit different from a TV camera high up BUT I for one wouldn't write him off just yet. I think a lot of players got pushed off the ball TOO easily in the first half but we had a fighting spirit in the 2nd half
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Yeah I thought Taiwo did look a lot better today. Cant fault him for his pass to mackies first goal.

Comment

Everybody seems to be slating Taiwo, but if you read the match summaries on Yahoo Eurosport he seems to be mentioned frequently (in a good way).

Comment

I thought Barton had a decent game today !! You can add fitz hall to the list he's terrible !!
                  Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Amusing thread title. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      I was sat 3 rows from the front today (not sat in that position for a long long time) to the left of the goal AND from being that close to the players Taiwo looked like he was putting 100% in for every ball , I agree he may look a bit different from a TV camera high up BUT I for one wouldn't write him off just yet. I think a lot of players got pushed off the ball TOO easily in the first half but we had a fighting spirit in the 2nd half
                      I agree,much improved today

Comment

Taiwo, Hall, SWP and Mackie all did better today than the legend that is Adel T, the god send of Anton and the genius of Buzz - but let's all bow to the expertise of the WATRB know all crew. They slate Hall and Mackie, find a new boo boy in Taiwo but believe Adel is the answer to eberything and that Buzz really is the white Pele :drunk::=B:
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Taiwo, Hall, SWP and Mackie all did better today than the legend that is Adel T, the god send of Anton and the genius of Buzz - but let's all bow to the expertise of the WATRB know all crew. They slate Hall and Mackie, find a new boo boy in Taiwo but believe Adel is the answer to eberything and that Buzz really is the white Pele :drunk::=B:
                          How are you grouping people together like that? Im sure everyone has different opinions.

Comment

SWP 80 grand a week cant even get past a defender
                            What is it with some people who choose to ignore what actually happened in order to support their arguments.....?

So are you honestly trying to say that SWP didn't get past a defender today....? Really!

He did what is expected of a winger today, was direct and got plenty of balls into the box. IT makes a world of difference him playing in his favourite position so he doesn;t cut inside all the time and it was much better from him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
                              How are you grouping people together like that? Im sure everyone has different opinions.
                              On a mission? Clueless? Tired? Upset? Dumped? Come out? Depressed? A tad mental? Your guess is as good as anyones.

Comment

Working...
                              X