Rubbish timing of substitutions by Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbish timing of substitutions by Hughes

Surely to anyone, even someone with the smallest amount of football knowledge or even the average village idiot.

If you put out a side that are 3 - 0 down inside the first 45 minutes then it is obvious that the same 11 are hardly gonna improve things to the tune of 3 or more goals.

So why, why, why, would you send out the same team and give them another 20 minutes or so before making the change that was so obviously needed and proved to be very effective.

Had he made that change at half time we would have had another 20 odd minutes with a team and formation that was playing well and who knows what might of happened.

Rubbish timing and unbelievable that Hughes felt the team for the first 45 was worth another 20 minutes.

Poor management imo.

Total **** , you send out the team who fkd it up to try and fix it with a boot up there ####

I'm the states can't be sure but it would
    Appear they came out and plate a lot better

Comment

i agree

Comment

Who are you agreeing with?

Comment

IMO i think hughes made the right decision in giving the first half 11 a chance to get a grip on the game. However, they didn't so my only complaint is mackies sub should have been 5mins earlier, we may have managed a 3rd goal then :/

Comment

haha like anyone here would have even dared to dream of 2 mackie goals today.....reminded me of last years game at Derby.....too bad we were 3-0 behind at the time - stupid stupid Hoilett goal (lucky by the way!!).

Comment

Working...
            X