Paddy Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Kenny

I'm not one to #### off individuals. But he is proving to be bloody useless this season. Like a statue

Said after last weeks game,cerny should have been back in goal,and I never thought I'd say that at the start of the season

Comment

Then he ****ing laughs when 3rd goal goes in. I had enough of this shower of ****

Comment

Yeah was superb last season, this season he's been shite! First two goals we were a shambles in defence and you could argue a case for him saving them both! The third one well that pretty much sums it all up, when those kind of goals are going in against you you're going down! We've been shocking for a while but we have absolutely 0 zero luck at the moment!

Comment

His Goal kicks never go to our players .

Comment

Originally posted by R in Qatar View Post
            Then he ****ing laughs when 3rd goal goes in. I had enough of this shower of ****
            How f cuking annoting is that? You could strangle the pr1ck when he does that

Comment

Slow to react and slow moving. Not a good combination.

Comment

not sure if it was the dodgy site i was watching it on but that first looked a shocker

down the middle just to his right.

Comment

He was great in Championship but is not Premiership quality, Cerny should start against Foolham I think.

Comment

He hasn't been the same since he came back from injury. Cerny deserves a chance.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

the 2nd goal he should have got a hand to, the other two im not so sure. but lets face it he didnt have a lot to do in the 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        He hasn't been the same since he came back from injury. Cerny deserves a chance.

exactly that, not been the same since the injury.

Comment

Brilliant keeper last year, no idea whats happened this year. A few goals this season I have noticed he dives to early the wrong way.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'd give Radek another shot.

Comment

dont think he wants to be here, will be gone in summer

Comment

Working...
                              X