Theres 250 peeps on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theres 250 peeps on this

At the mo....wheres their input.....hello !

I think most of them leave there computer logged on and go down the pub,often there are loads on line but no input

Comment

For me....

I just wish the effing season was over and we have retained our PL status... it's horrendous.. the tension and disappointed allied to liberal amounts of frustration and despair.... it's doing my head in.....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        I just wish the effing season was over and we have retained our PL status... it's horrendous.. the tension and disappointed allied to liberal amounts of frustration and despair.... it's doing my head in.....
        Getta bottle of Brandy

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          At the mo....wheres their input.....hello !
          Hello!!

Comment

and its only going to get WORSE:angry:
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

This phenomena is known as being a supporter. In answer to the original question, most people on here at any time are unregistered guests.

Comment

Working...
              X